Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Arena playoffs

A couple leans this week...

Grand Rapids +9.5

MacPherson continues to get the job done. His QB rating is an impressive 120. Chicago's Michna is a tad better at 123. Enter the homefield advantage, and Chicago should win... But not by more tha na full possession. Grand Rapids is a solid play down to +8.5.

Also, if you can pick off Cleveland at +7.5, that's solid... But most of those are gone. +7.5 -120 is decent - equivalent to +7 -106.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

At this point all games appear to be a toss up. Nobody seems to play good defense and one star player is good enough to make the underdog cover easily. I'm leaning with the dogs selectively until proven otherwise.

angieraskin
    angieraskin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well i do agree with the saying of frostno98.. One player plays perfect among all and more over the game seems to appear to be a toss up. I am really not getting why is this happening to all the players that they doesn't shows good defense.
    ======================================== =======
    angie
    Gus Hansen - poker player profile - The Great Dane.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    A couple leans this week...

Grand Rapids +9.5

MacPherson continues to get the job done. His QB rating is an impressive 120. Chicago's Michna is a tad better at 123. Enter the homefield advantage, and Chicago should win... But not by more tha na full possession. Grand Rapids is a solid play down to +8.5.

Also, if you can pick off Cleveland at +7.5, that's solid... But most of those are gone. +7.5 -120 is decent - equivalent to +7 -106.
    Nice call on Grand Rapids

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

You know, I really hate being right ALL THE TIME!