Anyone?

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winnipeg Blue Bombers+1 -108

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I agree with the 'Peg this week Betplom, don't see them losing 2 in a row.
    The Tabbies were BAD last week, but 10.5 points is alot. Hoping the line drops another 0.5 point, then I will tease it: Toronto -3, under 50.5

Also like Calgary this week, the Lions/Roughies game, might stay away from.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Thursday is finally ****ing here!

I like the Argonauts tonight at home. The Tiger Cats were expected to take a good step forward this year, but they looked awful in losing to Montreal last week. Montreal was not expected to be a good team either, but blew them out of the water as Hamilton’s offensive line looked porous and they committed a ton of dumb penalties. This team may come together eventually and turn out to be an improvement on last years pitiful squad, but one week is not enough to right the ship, especially when you have to go to Toronto to play a tough Argo team.

I also like Edmonton straight up over Calgary. The Stampeders looked great in the first half against the Lions, but I was unimpressed with their second half. The game should’ve been over long before it was. Meanwhile, the Eskimos score against the Roughriders looks bad, but they really played very well at times, especially on offense. Ricky Ray looked great in the pocket when he had time, and the team moved the ball effortlessly on a lot of drives. Their only problem was getting into the endzone. I wish I had grabbed this game at Edmonton +3, but it’s dropped to +2.5 and I feel more comfortable lowering my risk amount and taking the +130 moneyline.

Plays:

1* Argos -10, +101
    .80 * Edmonton +130

YTD: 0-1, -.58 units

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Well I split the two posted plays for a .04 unit profit, but unfortunately also threw .28 units down on Argos 1st half ML.

Tonights action:

Saskatchewan at BC:

I was impressed with the Roughriders overall game last week, but at the same time, it didn't seem like they did anything overly well. They buckled down when they had to, but that type of thing isn't normally something you can control. Their defense needs to show it can stop the pass before I'd take them on the road over a team like BC.

BC has a strong team coming back despite last week's loss to the Stampeders, and I look . Betting on 0-1 teams who are coming home for their season opener seems to be a good strategy.

Winnipeg lost a tough one to the Argos last week, but didn't play overly bad. This team just has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. Montreal pounded Hamilton because of Tiger Cat penalties and a strong offense, but I still have no faith in them.

Plays:

1.08* BC -6 (-108)
    1* Winnipeg ML +101

YTD: 1-3, -.82 units