rnc123
    rnc123's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL Europe has started...

The first week of NFL Europe has started and there are some interesting players to watch:
    Hamdan QB Amsterdam threw for 246 yds 1 TD 2 Ints
    Symons QB Berlin was 6-13 for 88 yds 2 TDs no Ints
    Kingsbury QB Cologne was 9-16 for 75 yds 1 TD 1 Int
    Robinson RB Frankfurt had 103 yds on 25 Att
    Fulton WR Amsterdam had 131 yds on 6 rec & 1 TD

I know many of us think that NFLE is a league for desperate souls and what looks like a dull boring game between teams surviving from pay check to pay check. However, this may be our last bastion for entertainment after March Madness is over. As your sole source of a quick football fix is confined to a gridiron somewhere in a soccor stadium in Europe. So enjoy it, as there is a consulation here... if you watch the betting lines on these games you can often make a few bucks!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I caught part of that game last night. kinda of a boring game though. no scoring at all.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

A side from college, this is the closing thing to a development league for the NFL. Where non NFL players can go to try to work on things they lack to maybe make the NFL in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by rnc123
    However, this may be our last bastion for entertainment after March Madness is over.
    There is baseball rnc, that will keep me occupied until the start of football in August. You also have the NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs and NASCAR. So we have other forms of entertainment for now.