alex81
    alex81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

NFL Week 14 Line Movement Info

This is the 3rd consecutive week that I am posting line movement info. I made picks the last 2 weeks and was perfect week 12 and winless last week. Therefore, this week I'll post the info with the intent to stir a discussion rather than making picks.

SD -9.5, opened -7 = 2.5 pt
    The movement was triggered by the fact that Croyle will start for kc.

Denver -4, opened -6 = 2 pt
    This move was triggered by sharp $ playing the 2nd game of a 3 series chase system (teams losing and not covering at least 3 in a row).

SF -5.5, opened -4 = 1.5 pt
    Seattle may be without its top 2 wideouts. Also, Alex Smith was renamed the starter for SF.

Miami +5, opened +6 = 1 pt
    Sharp $ playing the divisional underdog.

Oakland +3.5, opened +4.5 = 1 pt
    This is a game that in my opinion can go
    either way. Jags usually struggle as a favorite.

NYG -3, opened -2 = 1 pt
    The movement was triggered by Favre's doubtful status. Gmen are also getting healthier.

alex81

I'm only liking SD. Jax game can go either way though I see jax winning. Denver will get a spark with the interim coach. 49ers are without Gore. Gmen are only arriving in minny tomorrow am cuz of a snowstorm. Miami may again be without marshall, meanwhile jets will be looking to bounce back after the blowout monday.

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Marshall will play and SF backup RBs filled in just fine for Gore but not sure if Alex Smith is an actually an upgrade to Troy Smith.
    Last edited by wacked; 12-11-10 at 10:00 PM.

alex81

don't know what to do with minny & nyg now lol... Marshall will get shutdown by Revis. Alex Smith may have a decent game.