tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

hate to ask a fantasy question on here but...

i know we all have much bigger things to worry about than Fantasy but my playoffs start this week in my 100$ buy-in (700$ to winner) league...would greatly appreciate any insight on my WR dilemna...i have to start 3 of the following: Brandon Lloyd, Sidney Rice, Hakeem Nicks, Hines Ward or Vincent Jackson...who do i go with?..leaning Lloyd, Rice and Nicks, but VJax is intriguing...Ward could have the best day out of all of them with bad weather and dumpoffs but not really thinking about him..thanks for anything anyone has to offer..

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think its still up in the air if v jax or hakeem nicks even plays on sunday

but my opinon based soley on matchups is

o wait i jus looked for u, hakeem nicks is out for sure. and vjax is expected to play

play lloyd for sure, arizona sucks

and the giants give up the 8 fewest fantasy points to receivers this year, so no rice

sooo id say

Brandon Lloyd
    Vincent Jackson
    Hines Ward

GL, use this chart if u dont like my picks

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...l/avg/standard
    Points Awarded:

tailin junkie gave RaiderNation MMA 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tailin junkie
    tailin junkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17008

thanks for the info...ive been checkin on nicks all week and it will make my decisions easier if he has been ruled out...i'm a giants fan so i can be a little biased when it comes to him...

PeePee
    PeePee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 247

Definitely Lloyd and Rice. Denver will play against a 3rd stringer which means more possesions. And Rice, well, you can see that he got his rhymn back in last week game.

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

nicks has been a killer this year, hell b back next week tho. best of luck, fantasy football playoffs are super stressful esp. with $$$ on the line. let us know how you do.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

vj and ward . Both teams win and cant w/o either