raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Locked and loaded on all games....let's do this

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

only small wagers on this current game so it shouldnt hurt our overall total by end of day.
    GoodLuck to all

manicart

Lookin good so far
    If u all followed my plays all week so far including last nights NBA picks u should be up a good margin. (depending on how many PTs u put-on each game) but guaranteed play I went large.
    Goodluck on rest of Eastern wash game

raidersfan

I did pretty good today Maniac, great job. I wish I had gone big on the Gauranteed play, but it was a winner regardless. Ill be looking out for your next plays. Thanks Again.

manicart

Not a bad sat I'd say
    Only couldn't hit that under
    3-1 today
    Lets see what the books say for mañana

raidersfan

What are the plays for today Manicart?

manicart

Green bay
    1h -3.5
    Game -6.5
    Hopefully this is an early Xmas gift!!
    GL buddy

manicart

ARIZONA CARDINALS + 7

The 49ers playoff chances evaporated last week and with that head coach Mike Singletary was fired by Monday. With the season officially done, San Francisco is going to have a hard time getting up for this one as well as putting together any sort of execution due to the coaching change. But yet the 49ers are favored by close to a touchdown against a team with an identical record and one that is more ready to end the season on a high note rather than pack it in. Arizona is coming off a win over Dallas on Christmas and it should be taking that momentum into this big revenge game. The Cardinals have looked solid for the most part with John Skelton at quarterback. They are 2-1 and while the loss at Carolina looks bad, it actually wasn’t. That was a huge letdown spot as Arizona had just snapped its seven-game losing streak with a blowout of Denver. Now the Cardinals are anxious to avenge the 21-point loss to the 49ers at home on Monday night football. The coaching situation is very much in our favor here. Going against teams that fire coaches not in a bye week came into this season 11-2 ATS in their next game and the reasons are simple in that a team is completely disorganized when trying to play under a new coach without extra time to prepare. It is 1-2 ATS this year but the Dallas and Minnesota situations are different in that the replacement will stay long-term. We won with this angle with the Cardinals when they easily took care of the Broncos. The revenge situation favors Arizona as well. Play on teams that are revenging a home loss against opponent by 14 points or more. This situation is 58-28 ATS (67.4 percent) over the last five seasons with the average point differential being just 1.3 ppg.

manicart

Adding Houston -2.5
    Gb -9.5
    St louis -2.5

First 12