Looks like both Drew and the Cowboys are expecting big things.

Henson, allocated to the Duesseldorf Rhein Fire, is the best known among several quarterbacks trying to impress in NFL Europe, which starts its 10-game schedule Saturday.

That includes Rhein Fire teammate Timmy Chang, who broke several NCAA records in Hawaii's run-and-shoot offense, and Kliff Kingsbury of Texas Tech and Brock Berlin of Miami.

"This league is fantastic for quarterbacks. I think the owners think so, too -- that is a big part of what they are doing here," Rhein Fire head coach Jim Tomsula said.

NFL Europe is entering its 14th season and has produced 27 quarterbacks who have started games in the NFL. The poster boys are Super Bowl quarterbacks Jake Delhomme, Kurt Warner and Brad Johnson.

That comes from an AP story by Roy Kammerer, who also goes on to write the following:

Henson hasn't been a day-to-day starter for five years and just wants to play games again. At 26, he feels his NFL career is right on track.

"Jerry Jones has been very positive with me," Henson said. "There is an adjustment period that everyone goes through. I believe in myself, always have."

Henson will share time with Chang under the NFL Europe system, which provides playing time for both quarterbacks on a roster.
Is it realistic to think that maybe Henson might finally have a breakout season in NFL Europe? Or will he struggle? Either way, I think after this season, Jones and the Dallas Cowboys should have a pretty good feel for what he's capable of.