MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

~dolphins vs raiders~

But there Is a small silver lining - See some more of 1 or 2 rookie WRs - Marlon Moore, and/or Roberto Wallace (unless he is still injured, then - dare we hope - maybe Julius Pruitt?) ... see some more of Reshad Jones, who looks like he might end up being a playmaker in the secondary. AND, we will get another look at Henne, even if he has to play behind a shaky line.
    The Oakland Raiders are no pushover team this year. Dolphins playing In Oakland is never easy. But the success of the Dolphins will be almost exclusively determined by their ability to run the ball. If they can run it, they have a chance to win....................................
    My opinion on this game will be

1. Get ahead early,force Campbell to throw it and not run it like he’d prefer. Scoring early will force a change in game plan for them and allow Dolphins to run the ball better.
    2. Run the ball, Dolphins need to get Ricky and Ronnie in the game as often as possible.
    3. Offensive line play has to be at a season-best to help protect whoever is starting at QB and also to secure a solid running game for miami With Pruitt now also earning a promotion, it's still unclear who was waived to make room for him. Possibilities include another receiver like Marlon Moore; a tight end like Mickey Shuler, linebacker Austin Spitler, or safety Jonathon Amaya

it seems almost guaranteed Pruitt will be active and dressed Sunday,which means he may have leapfrogged undrafted rookie Marlon Moore Less likely options could be Brandon Marshall heading to injured reserve, whose injury doesn't appear serious enough for that, or the release of quarterback Patrick Ramsey, who won't be as needed if Chad Henne is truly healthy enough to start.It's a bit surprising to see Pruitt activated despite Marshall's injury, as the Dolphins usually only have four receivers active on game days and they already had four healthy ones available excluding Marshall.

Moore has been outplayed by fellow undrafted rookie Roberto Wallace. If Pruitt does dress Sunday, he'll likely focus on special teams. However, it's possible he could get a look in four-wide sets with Roberto Wallace taking on a bigger role in Marshall's absence special teams this season and has only appeared in four games this season. He made his first two NFL receptions last week against the Chicago Bears... It's also possible the Dolphins could dress all five receivers, with Pruitt taking the 45-man active spot of a special teams player (possibly the one cut to make room for him).

Deffensively, the D-line needs to lead this team to victory. This has become the heart and soul of this team and Richard Seymour has a whole half of football to make up for. I want to see him taking out his anger like Adam Sandler in the Waterboy. Just picture Big Ben's mendulla oblongata on the faces of the Dolphins.
    This should help force the Dolphins into third and longs and put the game in the hands of their QB. Which is right where the Raiders want it. It is either going to be a 3rd stringer or the INT prone starter.The Dolphins have actually been been good in avoiding 3rd and longs. They are 7th with a 42.9 3rd down conversion percentage.
    They do this primarily by using a shorter passing attack. They are 22nd in yards per completion. The DBs need to play physical and get a good jam at the line of scrimmage, especially on slot WR Davon Bess, to disrupt the timing of their offense. Make the QB pause just long enough to give the Big Dogs something to eat.The Dolphins are a desperate team right now and they may empty the play book. The Raiders will have to stay alert and make them earn every yard. And,just like any game,win the turnover battle, which is something the Dolphins have not been doing................................... ..
    I Like Raiders at home.. 5 dimes has it at a pick and Pinnacle-1

PS.. Stats and some analysis of the game used in my thread were from the blue card

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

P.S. Campbell is NOT quarterback tomorrow. I also like the raiders.

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17372

i'll take the raiders as well.........

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Nice writeup- I am on the Dolphins in a low scoring game on a soggy field.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

Gradowski to start

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of coarse i love oak @ home tomm and i know miami is a good road team they fail to generate anything on 3rd down combining with a banged up oline expect to see oak dline control the line of scrimage...GL

Jerbowski
    Jerbowski's Avatar Become A Pro!

plus a long plane flight for the Dolphins...........east coast to west coast.....

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12599

I like every game the Raiders lose. I am rooting for Miami. Hope they can give them a shellacking.

EYE OPENER
    EYE OPENER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Raiders will win this one!

EYE OPENER
    EYE OPENER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also like the under.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

good luck, I'm on the Raiders as well ..

bruce_outside
    bruce_outside's Avatar Become A Pro!

fish have too many injuries to o-line. taking the raiders also.

JoeyCashMoney
    JoeyCashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone know anything about Marshall being out of this game? Any update? I have been liking Oakland quite a bit in this game, but if Marshall is out for Miami, this makes the offense so one dimensaional. The Raiders can just stack the box against the run and not have to worry about anything in the passing game if Marshall is out... Plus the whole travel from east side to west side...

Am I missing anything here? Why should I bet the Dolponhs?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Marshall, his right hamstring healing too slowly to make it back just 10 days after the Bears knocked him out before halftime, has officially been downgraded to out for this pivotal matchup with the Raiders. He did not travel, staying behind to receive round-the-clock treatment in hopes of being ready for the Browns next week.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I agree with Al McMordie sees value in the Raiders/Dolphins game I also see the game over 38 points>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P58PnI4KHE&feature=player_embed ded

MR.HARRYtheHAT

**System Smitty Ryan II[LasVegas N.V Blue Card handicapper[14-3-1]** He was the top handicapper a year ago but is ranked down#2 so far this year.Meaning that his top plays on the weekend are the ones you really need to go after...how a team will perform against the spread in Following week-of The season is an enormous trap. The fact is isolating road teams, road dogs, non-playoff teams vs. playoff teams and teams with a losing record or low margin vs. ones with a high margin from the previous Week is where the line value resides The Oakland Raiders wins 66% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Ronnie Brown is averaging 57 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (26% chance) then he helps his team win 80%. Darren McFadden is averaging 53 rushing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average rushing yards and at least a 1 rushing TD (18% chance) then he helps his team win 66%. SPREADS / TOTALS: Current Point Spread is OAK -1 My Bet --- Over/Under line is 38 Over on this one

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Back Room Benny The Jew ]Handicapper Brooklyn NYC Blue Card Handicapper [Other sports handicappers may tell you they have the lock of the century or some piece of golden information they found out from their buddy who knows a guy who sold the sports equipment to a little league team in Green Bay, but I don’t do sports handicapping that way – no sir, I do it right. I analyze all sports and make informed decisions based on my years of sports handicapping...I think the Raiders peaked. Partially because of who they were playing and probably because they were only capable of playing how they were for a short stretch. However, this still isn't the lackluster team that we saw in recent years.That running is still something special and will work a little better when you don't play a team that eats running games for lunch such as Miami... Love The Raiders-1

MR.HARRYtheHAT

EVERY BODY AND THERE GRANDMOTHER IS BETTING ON THE RAIDERS ,THE SPREAD WENT FROM A PICK, -1, TO -3 GOOD LUCK ALL