jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

All in Pats ML

im going all in on pats ML and hope that they dont pull another browns game out their asses.................

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

people don't understand that that the browns game was just a flat spot for them, this is more of a line posted to high based on two marquee games where the pats won vs the lions being the lions. turkey day is where the squares rear their ugly head and you know the first game being this matchup they have to inflate the line towards the pats, obviously. line is too high, period plain and simple. squares will be on the pats, but lately that is a winner. i am on the lions +7 but am a pats fan, so i hope we both win. good luck!

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i like the points.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

go ALL in.. i will be on the other side collecting!!

Robust

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

even though they won by 21, i still feel lucky

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Probably because of the crappy start. But now you won go with money management and don't do that

KingJIM
    KingJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    even though they won by 21, i still feel lucky
    Probably didn't feel too confident at halftime. Like the poster above said maybe you should change your strategy in the future.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I had the Pats for a standard play. Why do people post about going "all in"? The Lions certainly could've gotten lucky or played out of their minds while the Pats might have had some bad luck as well. Then you'd be out of commission with maybe the most profitable part of the betting season to come over the next couple months. Do you really not take betting seriously? Is it a type of kamikaze strategy of self hatred? Maybe it's simply a lie in a tapestry of capitalist culture built on lies such as "New and improved".