Brand83187
    Brand83187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atl -3 --> stl

Not really going to explain the logic behind this one. STL is practically a guy who just hit puberty. ATL is stout. Both sides of the ball have been promising the last couple weeks. I don't think STL has anything that can stop the explosiveness of ATL at all. Only way the Birds lose this one is if they just absolutely shoot themselves in the foot for 4 quarters. Confirm/Deny?

Grecdogg
    Grecdogg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Brand83187 View Post
    Not really going to explain the logic behind this one. STL is practically a guy who just hit puberty. ATL is stout. Both sides of the ball have been promising the last couple weeks. I don't think STL has anything that can stop the explosiveness of ATL at all. Only way the Birds lose this one is if they just absolutely shoot themselves in the foot for 4 quarters. Confirm/Deny?
    Im on it!

duwork
    you + duwork's nfl thread = free money
    duwork's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eh, I'm on STL here. ATL has traveled to STL 4 times in the last decade and lost SU all four times. STL sports a 4-1 SU record @ home this year, while ATL is 2-2 on the road. STL has now covered four weeks in a row; I'll take the home dog, all day.

duwork

Also, ATL has been spoiled, playing their last three @ home; they're going to face something a bit different come Sunday.

Joszan7
    Joszan7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Like Atlanta here.

bs4316
    BUCS +3.5!!!
    bs4316's Avatar Become A Pro!

rams and the points

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

Atl -3, already on it.

Numb
    Comfortable
    Numb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 844

Atlanta (-3) is the cornerstone of my NFL this week.

The only thing concerning me could be the trap of them looking forward to the Packers next week.

duwork

Please, everyone, save your money. ATL is the square play here. Please see this.

Ah, f*^k it. Pound ATL and get me STL +3.5.

Brand83187
    Brand83187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really...I'm not sure why people were stuck on STL on this one? I made a truckload off this game. This was my lock in pick of the week.

JoeyCashMoney
    JoeyCashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad I played Atlanta. Loved that interception they got at the end of the game also when the Rams were on the goal line. Felt really good.