GoldenBullet11
    GoldenBullet11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mnf 11/15 eagles @ redskins

Opinions? Mine are short and to the point

Personally the way the NFL has been set up this year, its impossible to have a clear cut pick. I like washington in this game alot seeing as how Mcnabb took one from them already earlier on in the year.

Also on over / under... I like the under for some reason my mind said take it but not sure. Lines seem to be saying otherwise.

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by GoldenBullet11; 11-15-10 at 12:11 PM.

solid152
    solid152's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Eagles and the over. Eagles have revenge on their mind, look for a prolific offensive game on both sides tonight.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Washington should repeat the win here. Go with the smarter QB. Over as well

GoldenBullet11

I think im switching to the over. it seems like these late night games get a decent amount of points scored in each usually coming down to the last couple drives. I am still leaning owards Washington though, theres just something that is making them glow to me haha.

Thanks for the opinion though!

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Betting small road favorites will deplete your bankroll rather promptly. Washington is the play at home.

GoldenBullet11

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
    Betting small road favorites will deplete your bankroll rather promptly. Washington is the play at home.
    I agree

kernssca
    kernssca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the over a lot, but still want to lean towards Phili with a chance to take a hold of the division. Still, might go with Wash just because my choices have tanked and the opposite of my opinions would have made me a lot of money this weekend

mitchp
    mitchp's Avatar Become A Pro!

In otherwords Kenssca, pull a Kastanza!

GoldenBullet11

Quote Originally Posted by kernssca View Post
    Like the over a lot, but still want to lean towards Phili with a chance to take a hold of the division. Still, might go with Wash just because my choices have tanked and the opposite of my opinions would have made me a lot of money this weekend
    Yes hahaha. The exact same mind process i am using right now. i liked Philly which is heavily leaning me towards Washington, they seem like they could take out Vick again even with a big division game for Philly on the line

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

The way the NFL is thesedays you can't have a spreadbet the league is far too unpredictable play the total here over for me overs went 9/3 this week so far

mikeyfitz
    Temple -7.5
    mikeyfitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I'm with you on your first totals lean with the under. This matchup has gone under 10 of the last 14 times....7 of the last 9 went under when played in Washington...the last 3 times the total was posted above 41 points...all three went under. Just trends, and trends fail all the time, but I see no more than a 24-17 final score here. BOL with whatever side you choose though!

GoldenBullet11

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyfitz View Post
    I'm with you on your first totals lean with the under. This matchup has gone under 10 of the last 14 times....7 of the last 9 went under when played in Washington...the last 3 times the total was posted above 41 points...all three went under. Just trends, and trends fail all the time, but I see no more than a 24-17 final score here. BOL with whatever side you choose though!

these are great points to look at... contemplating again haha.

GoldenBullet11

i just looked up the weather and 30% starting at 9pm CST. but moves to 50% later on. rain moves early or stays away?

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBullet11 View Post
    i just looked up the weather and 30% starting at 9pm CST. but moves to 50% later on. rain moves early or stays away?

Look at a local radar out there, should give you a better idea. I'm curious as well.

randy4u
    randy4u's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I like the tease Philly +3 over 37.5

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

I say stay away from this game. Don't want Eagles on the road as favs in this game. Don't want the Redskins at all. I'm looking at NCAA hoops instead.

fults400
    fults400's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love philly and the over tonight. Think vick comes out firing and they win by 10.

GoldenBullet11

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I say stay away from this game. Don't want Eagles on the road as favs in this game. Don't want the Redskins at all. I'm looking at NCAA hoops instead.
    any of those games look real good to you??