jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

line movement

83% on hou 73% on ten 77% on min but all the lines went back down towards the underdog. reverse linemovement, so what vegas wants us to take them cuz mia chi and jack all win today?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

yes

MaxEMillion
    MaxEMillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1866

Correct to an extent. Miami is not RLM though, that movement is based on news of them benching starter and going to back up. I like pennington alot and I am huge believer in RLM but gotta make sure there isnt news backing up the movement

jhack704

Quote Originally Posted by MaxEMillion View Post
    Correct to an extent. Miami is not RLM though, that movement is based on news of them benching starter and going to back up. I like pennington alot and I am huge believer in RLM but gotta make sure there isnt news backing up the movement
    yea ur probly right about miami and collins just announced starter too

MaxEMillion
    MaxEMillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1866

Really that may put me back on the Miami side of things...........dont get me wrong I am a huge fins fan........although very realistic about their expectations I think I am 4-2 betting them this season............in addition it sounds like similar to you, I am all about the numbers.....VEGASINSIDER is my bible basically, and I would bet on cricket if the line movement told me too............I completely agree with you on the other two games..........on same note look at Oak City Thunder in the NBA tonight.............sounds like we think alot alike except for that DBAG on your avatar I hate lol

jhack704

Quote Originally Posted by MaxEMillion View Post
    Really that may put me back on the Miami side of things...........dont get me wrong I am a huge fins fan........although very realistic about their expectations I think I am 4-2 betting them this season............in addition it sounds like similar to you, I am all about the numbers.....VEGASINSIDER is my bible basically, and I would bet on cricket if the line movement told me too............I completely agree with you on the other two games..........on same note look at Oak City Thunder in the NBA tonight.............sounds like we think alot alike except for that DBAG on your avatar I hate lol
    yea i watch the lines more than anything, they can tell you alot! yea i was a gb fan, im from wisc but i followed favre over ted thompson so ya ha, not so good this yr but whatever

mdmahaney
    mdmahaney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bills????

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

"so what vegas wants us to take them cuz mia chi and jack all win today?"

Yep. The Vegas boys have decided on Miami, Chi, and Jax to win today. The fix is in.

jhack704

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post

Yep. The Vegas boys have decided on Miami, Chi, and Jax to win today. The fix is in.
    thats what im thinking, i bet at least 2 of them win anyway

jhack704

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post