Grux
    Grux's Avatar Become A Pro!

How Is There Not Value On The Colts At -6.5

I am having a hard time not playing the Colts at -6.5. Thoughts?

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

i live in indy..... don't always play indy..... -6.5 is a steal. my only concern is how the bengals came out running against pitt last week with some success. if they follow that game plan and try and take our D ends out of the game.... but if Manning can get his S**T together and get a few quick scores it may just end up like 2008 when we beat them 30-3 or something close to that.

So, I like it a lot today.

Grux
    Grux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chiliv5 View Post
    i live in indy..... don't always play indy..... -6.5 is a steal. my only concern is how the Bengals came out running against Pitt last week with some success. if they follow that game plan and try and take our D ends out of the game.... but if Manning can get his S**T together and get a few quick scores it may just end up like 2008 when we beat them 30-3 or something close to that.

So, I like it a lot today.
    I know there is some sharp money coming in on Indy, but -6.5 against a crap Bengals team is a good bet. Indy's defense will hold down an overrated Carson Palmer and Peyton will do his thing. Thanks for the reply. Lets go Colts.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Last game was a must win game for bengals...now they have given up on the season....plus they are on short rest....I will take colts.

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    Last game was a must win game for bengals...now they have given up on the season....plus they are on short rest....I will take colts.
    feel the same

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

I love the colts here also, I dont see them letting this be a 1 score game. I see them winning by at least 17, it just seems so easy though...