Denver +1

countryboy34
    countryboy34's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

bonduforlife
    Bondu means Douche Bag :)
    bonduforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the same picks except for Denver, i think KC is pissed off about losing back to back in OT. They will come out and whoop some bronco ass. Good Luck with the picks bro

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

as somebody in the Bay Area who is forced to watch Niner games, I would strongly suggest you bet on the Rams (as I have done this week) or look elsewhere.

Troy Smith isn't a NFL quality qb, he luckily got away with 4 gimme pick balls last game. He completed a hail mary pass and still threw under 150 yards. More importantly, the offensive line is banged up and playing real poorly. Gore has to face 88 men in the box, and they aren't opening up the holes that he needs. Side note: Gore still is running very strong and its a pity he has to play on this shit team. Guy should be a hall of famer imo

Troy's luck is going to end sooner than later, and he will throw 3-4 picks and the team will get ran out of the building. Might be tomorrow, might be next week. It is going to happen because he throws up balls like he is playing three flies up.

The Giants pick looks good, but I'm under the belief that the team was trying real hard for the most part against the Packers and the Jaguars. Kitna is a turnover machine and that defense is god awful, not too hard to see how they would get blown out of games.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Not bad

UTD1011
    UTD1011's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't know how carolina cover today. They lost to tampa in carolina 20-7 and that was when carolina were a ok team. They are starting Claussen and a 4th string RB against a decent tampa side in tampa.

The rest look ok

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18823

JAX my best bet.....looking into DEN +1....BOL on your card