dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

vikes win

they have to. if they dont it will be real shady with all the talk of laying down on their coach, so he will get fired. plus, the bears are horrible.

vikes win out. watch.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If the Vikes win, it's because they outplay the Bears and are the better team. I don't believe any "playing for the coach" crap. Childress isn't the kind of guy that players are going to lay themselves on the line to protect anyway. I'm not sure if that really happens in the NFL at all, I mean it makes great press, but I'm not sure I buy that hype.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Vikings' chances tomorrow. But it's because they've got a tremendous amount of talent and the Bears have some fairly glaring weaknesses on offense. If Childress can't go into Chicago and win that game, he deserves to be fired before the post game press conference. (Naming Leslie Frazier interim HC on the spot would be a coup.)

HawkEye
    HawkEye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

Chicago wins. Easy pick here and I back the vikings most of the time but not in this spot. This game is the most popular game tomorrow. Take chicago & the over. Bank it.

24-20 Bears

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye View Post
    Chicago wins. Easy pick here and I back the vikings most of the time but not in this spot. This game is the most popular game tomorrow. Take chicago & the over. Bank it.

24-20 Bears
    What's your reasoning, here? Why do you like Chicago?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Watch out for special teams. I think Bears return teams are due for a big game. Not just Hester either. Don't sleep on Manning and Knox on kickoffs.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Bcuz 80% of the money is on Minn. Fade the public in this one. Chitown is the play.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah. Fishy game. I tend to agree with Hawk.