C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Want to talk about the Redskins QB situation?

Mcnabb is a free agent at the end of the year
    Mcnabb was benched at the end of the Lions game for the final 2 min drill
    Shanny said Grossman runs a better 2 min dril
    Little Shanny said Mcnabb had conditioning problems
    On Take 3 they said his hamstring hurt him and he wasn't even going to play

Certain people cried racism
    Fieldstein or whatever his name was said it was a racial issue
    Why is everything with Mcnabb always racial?

Mcnabb does have a poor 2 min drill QB Record
    Mcnabb did play a good game that game, his line got abused by the Lions pass rush... He did have some inaccurate throws, but overall did well with what he had ( a hard situation)

During the game they said that in Philly Mcnabb looked for the shorter throws first, then intermediate, then deeper... Makes sense right, with all those screens and dinks and dunks, but in Washington he's to look long first, then intermediate then short. Could that be the cause of his problems? Anyhow they say the coaches aren't thrilled with him thus far, and grumblings in Washington say they aren't going to resign him.

Get this, the Redskins brought in Jamarcuss Russell for a workout... I'm not even joking. That just boggles my mind. Mcnabb got tired so you bring in the 290 pound cheeseburger monster? Mcnabb ran a poor 2 min drill so you think about bringing in the 2nd biggest draft bust of all time.

Too often shit becomes a "racial issue" in Washington. I remember the callers on the talk radio saying Joe Gibbs stuck with the experienced vet Mark Brunell over a young inexperienced Jason Campbell because he was racist... Now the same clowns are calling Shannihan racist.

It is a good soap opera, and now the Skins fans want Michael Vick to come to Washington if the Eagles don't resign him. Maybe Snyder can trade some future draft picks or pay him big Snyderbucks like his old ways.

The bottom line is that the Redskins are still an absolute joke, worst franchise in the NFL and Mcnabb is still a lightning rod for contraversy. They even had to bring Jamarcus in so that shit's just funny.

Worst fans in football, every offseason that 1 free agent is going to make your team good??? Hahaha
    Redskins fans you suck

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

LMAO

thoroughly enjoyed your post. on a side note, all of us tennessee fans knew haynesworth was going to be a bust.

every year he gets injured 18 times. insanity = doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

C-Gold

Haynesworth was a beast, but wanted an insane amount of money and hadn't played a full season ever... due to injury and... ahem work ethic laziness. Fisher is the 2nd best coach in the league and absolutely did the right thing by letting him walk. They might end up getting him back for less money. Ps. your DT Tony Brown is pretty freaking underrated nationally, dude is a beast and I love the Titans rotation on their D-Line. Fisher knows how to coach a football team.

One of my buddies met Hanyesworth at an event and said he really was a great guy, sort of took me off guard. Thought he'd be a big fat lazy asshole.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1932

Is Mike Shanahan be compared to dumb coaches like Norv Turner, Wade Phillips and Brad Childress?

C-Gold

No, but the racist people in DC are calling him Racist because he sat Mcnabb down... Just like the racist people in DC said that Joe Gibbs was racist for playing a Veteran Mark Brunell over an inexperienced Jason Campbell. If you don't get your way when apply for a job or something it's always due to skin color.

Shanny & Bruce Allen get good marks from people in Washington, even though most people see benching Mcnabb as a mistake. But Mcnabb has responded well to benchings in the past and it could light a fire under his ass. I watched the game and was shocked to see him come out... I'd grade her performance as about a B+ or B in that game... In the Bengals game the Eagles tied in, I'd give Mcnabb a D or lower... Sometimes he just doesn't get it up for games, but he was running for his life against the Lions.

I'd still rate Shanny as the 3rd best coach in the NFL right behind Bellacheat and Fisher, and Shanny is a huge improvement over Zornography.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I haven't heard of anyone calling Shanny a racist coach. If Grossman had pulled off the 2 min drill comeback would you of even wasted your time talking about this? Probably not. This happened 2 weeks ago let it go man...

C-Gold

The Jewish guy from the Washington post wrote a column on it and people hinted on it on the nationally televised shows, and the callers on the radio from South East said it. Calling the coach racist sells.

C-Gold

Next Year Mcnabb will start for...

Minnesota, Favre is gone, SB ready team and Chilly Might be there ( 10% chance)
    Arizona, no QB, good receivers and his off season home is there
    Washington, Snyderbucks opens his wallet and pays the man to stay there

C-Gold

Actually he could go to Oakland too... maybe Buffalo or some other team throws their hat in the ring too.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

whatever they decide...make Rex grossman the towel boy...he stinks!

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

The Jarmacus Russel workout was scheduled about a month before the benching went down. The Redskins bring in everyone and their brother for a look during the bye week (as many teams do I suspect), and Russel (plus other QBs) was one of 30 some players to get looked at. That was a non story.

McNabb is who everyone knows him to be. A guy with a strong arm who can chuck it deep well, but is awfully inconsistent with his accuracy and sometimes makes poor decisions. He has always been overrated, it just shows up much more now since the Redskins are starting 3 guys on the OL who probably couldn't crack the lineup of most good college teams.

The whole benching thing itself was really stupid, though. The Redskins will make a decision on him and either sign him to an extension, or Franchise tag him (assuming one in the new CBA) and trade him. Right now it is hard to judge his worth because he is playing behind a sieve, but as a Redskins fan I'm not anxious to give him a long extension.

C-Gold

Sometimes makes poor decisions? He has one of the lowest INT rates in NFL history
    inaccurate? Yes, he throws at guys feet way too often but he makes GOOD decisions on WHO to throw it too which is harder

Strong arm? Nahhhh, he has a decent arm but I wouldn't say he has a Favre, Cutler arm or anything.

He also has good mobility and is the one scrambler who does it right and looks downfield when he runs instead of turning into a glorified running back.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Jamarcus was brought in to teach ARM strength and look good throwing balls 80 yards on his knee. Washington would never think of having him step foot on a field to play in a real game. They are stupid but not that stupid.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    No, but the racist people in DC are calling him Racist because he sat Mcnabb down... Just like the racist people in DC said that Joe Gibbs was racist for playing a Veteran Mark Brunell over an inexperienced Jason Campbell. If you don't get your way when apply for a job or something it's always due to skin color.

Shanny & Bruce Allen get good marks from people in Washington, even though most people see benching Mcnabb as a mistake. But Mcnabb has responded well to benchings in the past and it could light a fire under his ass. I watched the game and was shocked to see him come out... I'd grade her performance as about a B+ or B in that game... In the Bengals game the Eagles tied in, I'd give Mcnabb a D or lower... Sometimes he just doesn't get it up for games, but he was running for his life against the Lions.

I'd still rate Shanny as the 3rd best coach in the NFL right behind Bellacheat and Fisher, and Shanny is a huge improvement over Zornography.
    have you actually driven through DC? it looks like the goddamned democratic convention on them streets! of course they gonna cry race if anything don't go their way I like Mcnabb to shine on Sunday though, he always does well after some asshole counts him out. He won't be enough to beat the iggles though, but he'll prolly have a good game coming off the benching.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Sometimes makes poor decisions? He has one of the lowest INT rates in NFL history
    inaccurate? Yes, he throws at guys feet way too often but he makes GOOD decisions on WHO to throw it too which is harder

Strong arm? Nahhhh, he has a decent arm but I wouldn't say he has a Favre, Cutler arm or anything.

He also has good mobility and is the one scrambler who does it right and looks downfield when he runs instead of turning into a glorified running back.
    Interception ratio isn't the only way to judge decision making, my friend.

Ask yourself why Philly fans AND THE TEAM wanted him out of town on a rail? Ask yourself why Redskins fans have been bitching about him since day one? It isn't because he is a genius with the football.

The sad thing is, he is still by far the best QB to play in Washington in 19 years. But he is NO WHERE as good as people outside of Philadelphia (and now Washington) think he is. Especially now that his mobility is declining and he can't have more than 2 seconds without a defender in his face.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by tad0matic View Post
    have you actually driven through DC? it looks like the goddamned democratic convention on them streets! of course they gonna cry race if anything don't go their way I like Mcnabb to shine on Sunday though, he always does well after some asshole counts him out. He won't be enough to beat the iggles though, but he'll prolly have a good game coming off the benching.
    Democratic convention??? Nahhhh, it looks more like a 3rd world African country is more like it. DC is the world's largest ghetto.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    Interception ratio isn't the only way to judge decision making, my friend.

Ask yourself why Philly fans AND THE TEAM wanted him out of town on a rail? Ask yourself why Redskins fans have been bitching about him since day one? It isn't because he is a genius with the football.

The sad thing is, he is still by far the best QB to play in Washington in 19 years. But he is NO WHERE as good as people outside of Philadelphia (and now Washington) think he is. Especially now that his mobility is declining and he can't have more than 2 seconds without a defender in his face.
    Interception ratio is a great measure of "bone headed decisions" and Mcnabb has a historically low INT ratio below 4.5%. but you are better off having a smater QB like Mcnabb or Eli Manning that makes good decisions and throws the ball to the right guy, just sometimes less accurate than having a guy that can't read a defense and throws a pretty ball to the other team like Rex Grossman.

Redskins fans haven't been bitching about him since day 1, they've been happy to get rid of that turd Jason Campbell who was one of the most overrated players in the NFL and keep in mind most people didn't think he was very good. He's much much worse than people think.