TonyHoliday
    TonyHoliday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Titans against miami

I see this being a close same but I feel like the titans will win and cover, chad pennington is coming off yet another off season surgery on and arm that wasn't strong enough to begin with, the addition of randy moss will open up the entire field. The dolphins are a very tough team but with a qb that struggles to stretch the field vertically, and a solid tennessee pass rush, the dolphins will be forced to play small ball with bubble screens and wildcat,a scheme that won't be effective against a physical tennessee secondary.

tomtom
    tomtom's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the over a lot.

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Love Tennessee this week.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I don't like Miami in this spot. The QB change reeks of desperation. Miami is a mediocre team that can't turn the corner.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Chad Pennington doesn't have a strong arm... worst dogma in the world

Jamarcus Russell has a strong arm so does Kyle Bollier. JP Losman has a strong arm and is mobile.
    Would you rather have them take snaps for you?

The most important aspect of quarterbacking is the QB's brain... his decision making. It isn't how far he can throw it, or how fast he runs a 40 yard dash for rushing yards. When Pennington has been healthy he's had one of the highest completion percentages in NFL history.

TonyHoliday

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post

Jamarcus Russell has a strong arm so does Kyle Bollier. JP Losman has a strong arm and is mobile.

The most important aspect of quarterbacking is the QB's brain... his decision making. It isn't how far he can throw it, or how fast he runs a 40 yard dash for rushing yards. When Pennington has been healthy he's had one of the highest completion percentages in NFL history.
    agreed when healthy, but he's not healthy

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post

C-gold you know your sh-t. I hate miami. But as a jets fan I have to admit that pennington is a great decision maker. Henne threw too many int's. Could have at least 2 more wins.

TonyHoliday

Play canceled, rlm still looking for a play to close my 13 pt teaser

thedrifter
    thedrifter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can see a lot of running in this game... they will doulbe moss. I see the D showing up and like the Under!