MrGunther12
    MrGunther12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trust Me. Bet the ATLANTA FALCONS tonight

Hi All,
    I'm new to this site. However I am a very accomplished sports bettor, who has made a lot of $$$ for people over the years. I was once a favorite of some mafia underlings and spent many days rubbing elbows with Vegas Big Shots.

Going forward from today, I will begin Posting my weekly NFL Picks. I can promise extremely Profitable $$$$$ weeks if you follow me.

betforbread
    betforbread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3215

I'm with you on ATL,gl.

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT
    L2Gunz's Avatar Become A Pro!

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT

[COLOR=#000000! important]Hi All,
    I'm new to this site. However I am a very accomplished sports bettor, who has made a lot of $$$ for people over the years. I was once a favorite of some mafia underlings and spent many days rubbing elbows with Vegas Big Shots.

Going forward from today, I will begin Posting my weekly NFL Picks. I can promise extremely Profitable $$$$$ weeks if you follow me.

What got me started today was how ridiculous the bookies are putting this Texans/Colts game. Texans at +5.5 or +6 is such a joke. Its practically saying "Heres Free Money" Its unbelievable how dumb these guys are.

In short, Texans are the lock of the year. Also, the Over is a must bet.

Follow and Stay Tuned
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000! important][/COLOR]

L2Gunz
    WHO DAT

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Ravens are the better team here!

knelson
    knelson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I agree with you on the ATL bet. While I think BAL is the better team, ATL at home is always a solid bet.

Nomocino
    Nomocino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Atlanta as well have a hunch theses two teams are gonna put up some points too so bet the over

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by L2Gunz View Post
    [COLOR=#000000! important]Hi All,[/color]
    [COLOR=#000000! important]I'm new to this site. However I am a very accomplished sports bettor, who has made a lot of $$$ for people over the years. I was once a favorite of some mafia underlings and spent many days rubbing elbows with Vegas Big Shots.[/color]
    [COLOR=#000000! important][/color]
    [COLOR=#000000! important]Going forward from today, I will begin Posting my weekly NFL Picks. I can promise extremely Profitable $$$$$ weeks if you follow me.[/color]
    [COLOR=#000000! important][/color]
    [COLOR=#000000! important]What got me started today was how ridiculous the bookies are putting this Texans/Colts game. Texans at +5.5 or +6 is such a joke. Its practically saying "Heres Free Money" Its unbelievable how dumb these guys are]

OUTED!

Click on the OP's posts and you find the same post repeated a bunch of times. Come on, Man, we're not that dumb on this forum. Well, maybe we are, but still...

NFL49ers
    NFL49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Who do you work for? U sounds like your trying to get people to bet on ATL....

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

it could be good

Hilljacademics
    Hilljacademics's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18823

Go Ravens

Paradroid
    Paradroid's Avatar Become A Pro!

ravens are the better team

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore is tied for the AFC North lead with Pittsburgh and knows that every win is crucial in a conference that has seven teams at 5-3 or better.There's only six playoff spots available.This season,Ryan has completed 62.5 percent of his passes, Flacco is at 60.8.Ryan has thrown for 1,949 yards, Flacco is right behind at 1,917. Ryan has 13 touchdown passes and five interceptions, Flacco has one less TD and one more pick.Their efficiency ratings are nearly identical as well: Ryan ranks 12th in the league at 90.2, Flacco is 14th at 88.9.Plus, the Ravens wouldn't mind scoring another blow for the AFC, which holds a 21-17 edge over the NFC in interconference games.There are a few factors that have me going with the Ravens in Atlanta,but what it comes right down to is that I’d rather have the better team in one heck of a battle between conferences.I’m getting a point here which doesn’t really mean a thing except I could get a push in a real close one.I’d take the Ravens getting or giving a couple, that doesn’t change my value at all.

From what I saw from the Ravens yesterday, their rushing attack is getting back in the swing of things, putting up some good totals against a very good Miami Dolphins defense. Baltimore out-rushed and out-passed the Dolphins, also winning the turnover battle 3-0 It doesn’t hurt my pick at all that Roddy White comes into a short week having to leave the last game early. Roddy should play, but I don’t know how a guy can be 100% on Thursday Night when he got hurt and couldn’t return on Sunday.My Pick Ravens +1

CougarSports
    CougarSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrGunther12 View Post
    Hi All,

This shi.t hole is picking the same play as 1 of the best cappers in sbr forum. What happened to your $10,000 on this and on that play? They loose majority of the time. You are scaring me.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy again..he bound to win one soon right?

betforbread
    betforbread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3215

Good job

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

nice pick good luck