BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

Falcons/Ravens 1H under

It's sitting at 22. I'm thinking under because I feel like both of these teams especially the Ravens get off to slow starts, the Falcons a little less. I'm also leaning more towards the under since Roddy White is coming off of his injury. I know that he's playing today, but I see this game going under. Can anybody convince me otherwise?

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

metrics on football outsiders say both these teams struggle vs the pass ( 25th and 22) and both pass the ball well (7th and 9th). and Both teams excell at stopping the run ( 3rd and 12th), that should make it hard for teams to grind out the clock and lead to alot of possessions.

Both team rank highly in Drive Success Rate (5th and 8th), TD/drive (9th and 11th) and points per drive ( 7th and 10th) and dont give the ball away ( 4th and 10th in turn overs per drive)

chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

gryfyn1- I totally agree.... with that being said I think they do the "feel" out process and the first half goes go under..... The second half may light up the sky, but I dont see them coming out firing off the bat.

letitburn
    letitburn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by BathingApe View Post
    It's sitting at 22. I'm thinking under because I feel like both of these teams especially the Ravens get off to slow starts, the Falcons a little less. I'm also leaning more towards the under since Roddy White is coming off of his injury. I know that he's playing today, but I see this game going under. Can anybody convince me otherwise?
    under gl

BathingApe

Quote Originally Posted by chiliv5 View Post
    gryfyn1- I totally agree.... with that being said I think they do the "feel" out process and the first half goes go under..... The second half may light up the sky, but I dont see them coming out firing off the bat.
    See that's my thought process and exactly the reason why I went 1H and not the game. I've seen it far too often where the game looks like the total will go under yet in the 2H the scoreboard just gets lit up.

BathingApe

1 quarter down score is 0-0. Looking pretty good so far. Both defenses came to play tonight. I'm not liking my college football plays though... lol

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Well it wasn't pretty, but it was over for the game - so we both ended up winning ---

BathingApe

Haha I also ended up going on the 2H over and Ravens -1 2H. Went pretty much how I thought it would (well except the Falcons coming back at the end), but glad you cashed in as well.