2Bdown
    2Bdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Skins +155 @ home

They always seem to play the Eagles close on their home turf. I will take the skins +3 and sprinkle a bit on the ML. Please share your thoughts...

JoeyCashMoney
    JoeyCashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am surprised this is the game you would play considering some of the other plays out there. McNabb against his old team, Monday night etc... Thing about the SKins is that they are really inconsistent and kinda makes this game a coinflip. I am leaning pretty heavy tp\owards Philly, but McNabb is the kind of QB who can pull some of the magic following drama.

As a Giants fan I actually hope the skins win so that we the eagles get another loss in that loss comumn. I dont see Redskins as a playoff or division threat,

Beachdude83
    Beachdude83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Are you guys forgetting what's transpired over the last week? Skins are on the verge of falling apart with the whole mcnaab controversy. I'm a big mcnaab fan, but the relationship between him and coach is awful right now, not to mention he is injured and Vick is playing out of his mind right now and Jackson is healthy.