EastsidaProduct
    EastsidaProduct's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Who will have the worst record in the 2010 NFL year?

I have been a fan of the Panthers since their expansion. All my wife's family including herself are Cowboy fans. So I'm thinking about making a wager to see who will end up with a better record. Seeing the remaining schedule for both teams I can't help notice that the Boys MIGHT be able to squeeze 2 wins. The Cats may have that same fate. I'm hoping the Panthers allow Tony Pike to start a game sometime this year and if not last resort would be to allow Armanti Edwards quarterback. Really what do we have to lose at this point! But still I can't help but think which of these teams will end up with the worst record? Maybe both will have a push year and the Bills continue throwing dirt over their graves. Your opinion? Plus, what's a good wagering bet?
    ________________________________________ ___________________________

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

The Cowboys can win a game, the Bills will win a game, I think the Lions might have a legit shot at the #1 overall pick now that Stafford re-separated his shoulder even worse this time and will be out for the season. Its a shame, with Stafford they could have been a playoff team. He'll have plenty of time to heal up during the lockout though!

GoldenRichards
    GoldenRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lean towards the Panthers

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Buffalo Bills will go 0-16 or 1-15. Their win will come weekend against the Lions.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely the Buffalo bills. Can't see them win any game in their schedule, but I think at least they got 1 game to win at home, not on the road.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I see the Cowboys losing the rest of their games.

Beachdude83
    Beachdude83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Cowboys will lose the rest and the bills are bound to pick up 1 or 2 wins with the way they are playing right now.

RJ89
    RJ89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

I think the Cowboys will finish 3-13..