JoeyCashMoney
    JoeyCashMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank You Giants!!!

Ughh, terrible loss with the Pats today on a 500 dollar bet. I was hesitent about the Giants because they are my team and I rarely, if ever bet on my team other than desperate situations. Well, after the -500 start, it was desperate and the Giants was the only play I liked for the 4pm games. Ended up dropping a grand and am up for the day

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

why did u take pats
    if everyone is on them as -3 in cleveland?
    didnt the line seem weird to u at all?
    cleveland just upset the saints ???

u r the reason why books make $

Big Lou
    Big Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joey. Nice call on the Giants. I took New England as well and then pressed on the Giants. LOL I'm just wondering if GB -7 is the late game play.

Hey, Mike... nobody appreciates your smarts a$$ comments so why don't you start your own thread and stop talking shit in everyone else's.

bonduforlife
    Bondu means Douche Bag :)
    bonduforlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants ripping it up, great job brother

JoeyCashMoney

Thanks for the insight Mike. I took NE because I thought with Mankins in that was a plus and I also thought that Welker could have a big game behind and underrated NE running attack. I thought NE should stack the box against the CLE run and let McCoy beat them. Pats have been good to me the last two weeks against MINN and SD so I rode it and lost. It happens. I love you holier than thou attitude, though. Do us all a favor and GFY.

Lou- we are in the same boat haha. I am wondering what to do tonight, also. Dallas straight sucks and continues to disappoint. I am a little worried about Driver being out, but I think the GB pass rush on Kitna could be the deciding factor. It will either be a +500 play on GB for me, or just sit it out and be happy with my winnings. What fun is that, though

Big Lou
    Big Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm waiting for the line to drop to -6.5 GB and then I will jump on the train. GL if you do decide to play GB tonight...

JoeyCashMoney

Thing is, Dallas sucks. You can get all into the technical aspects blah blah blah, but is this terrible Cowboy team going to go into Green Bay and do anything tonight? I think not. Home field advantage and an underrated Packers defense is looking pretty sexy right now. I sure would not put anything on Dallas with the way they have played. I will decide in an hour. Might just sit this one out while I'm up (thanks again giants for making this a comfortable win)

Good luck to you tonight Bog Lou

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmakesit View Post
    why did u take pats if everyone is on them as -3 in cleveland? didnt the line seem weird to u at all? cleveland just upset the saints ??? u r the reason why books make $
    This coming from a guy who said that Panthers ML was his biggest play of the day. Don't criticize people when all you do is base your picks of off who people have money on and not actual football knowledge.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

And you change your picks under your name too! What a tool...

JoeyCashMoney

Quote Originally Posted by tylerguy02 View Post
    This coming from a guy who said that Panthers ML was his biggest play of the day. Don't criticize people when all you do is base your picks of off who people have money on and not actual football knowledge.
    ^ this

JoeyCashMoney

Quote Originally Posted by tylerguy02 View Post
    And you change your picks under your name too! What a tool...
    ^ this