MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas City Chiefs Vs Oakland Raiders

MY RECORD AFTER WEEK #8 [7-4-1] Losing Jets -6 and Winning Monday Night Game Colts -5 1/2 last week..I bet one game A week, [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night .....I bet one game A week, [Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offence analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win,[Iam pressing this week after a win from last week] I will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once ???[ I wonder who said that ??//lol] More Bets You Make in any given week of play, like ...Parlays,Over and under's on a game with the a team?? or whatever??with These Bookmakers .. Your percentage to win is cut in half

What I find interesting is that this streak spans multiple regimes and quarterbacks for the Chiefs.The Trent Green/Dick Vermeil era dominated the Raiders at home as did the Herm Edwards/Damon Huard/Brodie Croyle/Tyler Thigpen era which in 2008 won only one other game outside of the road win at Oakland,and then there's the Todd Haley/Matt Cassel era who kicked things off right with a victory in Oakland last year.

ATS Trends Complements of Blue Card
    Chiefs are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games on grass.
    Chiefs are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog.
    Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in Week 9.
    Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games in November.
    Chiefs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 road games.
    Raiders are 5-16 ATS in their last 21 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.
    Raiders are 6-20 ATS in their last 26 games as a favorite.
    Raiders are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0.
    Raiders are 1-11 ATS in their last 12 games as a home favorite.
    Raiders are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in Week 9.

Playing in the Very Deep Deep Hole is difficult, but the Chiefs have mastered the art of it in recent years.It doesn't hurt that the Raiders have been,well, pretty terrible during that time span Darren McFadden is what makes the Raiders go from average to good. Michael Bush filled in nicely while he was injured, but McFadden’s impact on the Raiders has been astounding. McFadden has rushed for 95 yards or more in every full game he has played. Despite being sidelined with an injury for two full games and part of another, he has still racked up 668 yards this season.He is running the ball at will, but will face a challenge on Sunday,as the Chiefs are stout against the run.The Raiders and the Chiefs both expect to win this game, and both could make a legitimate case for it for the first time in years.
    The Raiders are playing fantastic football and the Chiefs continue to impress. While my mind is saying Kansas City,Matt Cassel has played out of his mind this season. He has thrown ten touchdowns and three interceptions, giving him a 90.4 quarterback rating. While he might not be racking up serious yardage, he is winning football games for the Chiefs by being effective in the red zone and commanding error free football. let the running backs do the dirty work//lol/lol.
    The Chiefs run defense is much better than their pass defense,so the Raiders may want to come out throwing the ball.while McFadden is phenomenal,the Raiders have looked decent in the passing game.The Chiefs are likely to load up the box on McFadden,so the Raiders might be best suited to come out throwing the ball. Jason Campbell has thrown for four touchdonws,zero interceptions,and 514 yards in his last two games.Teams see the run threat and are daring Campbell to throw the ball.Campbell has obliged,leading the Raiders to back to back victories while they rely heavily on the pass.If Campbell can continue to take advantage of what defenses are giving him,the Raiders could quickly become one of the most feared offenses in the NFL.

The Chiefs know where their talent lies and considering Cassel’s wide receivers,I applaud his leadership,regardless of how many yards he has thrown for this season.If we're going to believe history,this will be a close game -- but a Chiefs victory.[[[[[ Chiefs +1 1/2]]]]]]
    PS .. Stats and some analysis of the game used in my thread were from the blue card *****System Smitty Ryan II[LasVegas N.V
    Rocky Atkinson and*****JJ Bacus[ Reno N.V].******

TO ALL MY FELLOW MEMBERS HERE AT SBR NFL SPORTS FORUM HERE ARE SOME FREE PICKS WEEK #9 OF NFL BY THE BLUE CARD COMPLEMENTS FROM MR.HARRYtheHAT

Handicapping Experts THERE PICKS FOR WEEK #9
    Legendary handicapping By Mellow Rose 10 (((( The Blue Card}}} will continue to DOMINATE vegas oddsmakers another NFL SEASON GUARANTEED WINNERS!! Last year stats were 87% winners of bets made by ~MELLOWROSE 10 ~The buzz on the Vegas Strip is Incredible !!! , MellowRose 10 Wiseguys And There Blue Sheet are gearing up to POUNDWINNER!! Against Vegas odds Makers Again For Another Year.... NATIONAL SPORTS ADVISORS Also Has THE BLUE Card [[ MELLOWROSE 10 ]] In Top 20 Handicappers For NFL SEASON Too ....VEGAS HIGH ROLLER Magazine Picks THE BLUE CARD [[ MELLOWROSE 10 ]] top 20 group of Handicappers in United States To Upset The Paydays Of Vegas Oddmakers In This Years N.F.L.Season >>> Online Sports Betting Website Sponsor[The Sports Asylum Consultants, LLC (SAC) is a professional sports handicapping firm dedicated to providing consistent and in-depth information to the long-term sports investor. SAC was formed in March 2009 for the purpose of assisting the serious sports investor in achieving a positive long-term return on their investment (ROI). As with any medium of investing, discipline and patience are paramount…along WITH sound money management principles]THE BLUE Card [[ MELLOWROSE 10 ]] also on there website....ARE.

Steve Merril –
    This guy is an NFL handicapping expert who has won tons of money for his clients. He gets his information out early as well and is selective about the number of games he goes after
    Browns+4.5 The more look at this game I like the under here...43.5

Rocky Atkinson – When it comes to being selective this guy tops them all, rarely playing a Monday night game and sometimes even passing on Sunday. He simply isn’t going to tell you to put your money down on a game unless he is sure that the NFL odds are in your favor. Atlanta -8.5

Jeff Alexander – This guy can have his ups and downs but he’s been in the top 5 of the season-ending leaderboard four out of the five years I have been paying attention to him. He’s kind of a big game expert, meaning that his top plays on the weekend are the ones you really need to go after, but I wouldn’t shy away from his 3* and 4* plays either. When this guy gets hot there is nobody in the world that can keep up with him, including myself. Lions+4

Black Widow – Another top handicapper who has a few NFL handicapping titles under his belt. Like Jeff he really goes after the big play on Sunday, but he hits everything he puts out and the analysis that backs all of his selections will leave you confident in every team recommends Seahawks+6.5 vs Giants

Matt Fargo – This guy is Mr. Analysis and goes into very deep detail with each of his selections. He was the top handicapper a year ago but is ranked down here since I don’t know how he has done in years past. Obviously someone to look out for if he starts out as hot as he ended 2008. Atlanta -8.5

*****System Smitty Ryan II[LasVegas N.V He was the top handicapper a year ago but is ranked down#2 so far this year.Meaning that his top plays on the weekend are the ones you really need to go after...how a team will perform against the spread in Following week-of The season is an enormous trap. The fact is isolating road teams, road dogs, non-playoff teams vs. playoff teams and teams with a losing record or low margin vs. ones with a high margin from the previous Week is where the line value resides Browns +4.5

Back Room Benny The Jew ]Handicapper Brooklyn NYC [Other sports handicappers may tell you they have the lock of the century or some piece of golden information they found out from their buddy who knows a guy who sold the sports equipment to a little league team in Green Bay, but I don’t do sports handicapping that way – no sir, I do it right. I analyze all sports and make informed decisions based on my years of sports handicapping with my fellow handicappier Mr.HarrytheHat[Jupiter Fl. ]Kansas City Chiefs+1

Mr.HarryTheHat[Jupiter Fl.] I have been diligent in my philosophy, just betting one game at each week[Some exceptions applied Monday & Thursday Night games] I never bet spreads over 10, Never a road team, getting 7 more points, Never home steam giving up 7 more points I work off a spread sheet, Weather,injures, Power ratings, Defense and Offence analyzes, Team coaches comparisons My Betting Style>> Press one time on 2nd win and will go back to a Original bet after the press Win Or Lose... One Bet at time ...You can't win? if you don,t press once. Since joing the Mellow Rose Handicappersin the mid '90's and with my selections hitting over 75% over 14 and 18 game stretches,I believe my record does speak for itself as the single strongest winning formula I use in my NFL game predictions >Kansas City Chiefs+1

*****JJ Bacus[ Reno N.V].******Top Rating
    Iam over a 80% success rate,my statistics and top Handicapper with the blue card speak for themselves and I'am here to share the wealth, because when you win,I we win too. And all of my NFL clients clearly know that because more than 95% of clients& blue card subscribers re-sign with us Blue Card& Winning Handicappers, we can all be winners! With the total moving three points in a downward direction since it opened, I'm more convinced than ever that this game will turn into a shootout. Even though I like Indy and Manning as an underdog, I'm playing the over of 46.5.

JOHNNY FINGERS BRANGAN [TEASER KING][ LosAngeles,California] .Winning at sports betting is “all in the numbers,all in the timing.“The secret is patience. You always have action. But you need to pick your spots. You need to exercise self-control.” I am very selective with my premium plays. I research the entire card finding the plays that make me a winner year after year.My ability to pick winners consistently is second to none and with my money management system you will maximize your profits week in week out........Make the Ind/Phil OVER 26.5 by inserting it into a 20 point football teaser at 5Dimes!

>

Last edited by MR.HARRYtheHAT; 11-06-10 at 08:19 PM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Harry the hat

Harry The Hat,
    Good Afternoon!!

Thank you very much for the play
    and your write up.
    Looks like the CHIEFS it will be.

Good luck to you and me on
    THE CHIEFS, CHIEFS, CHIEFS.

Let's get it!
    19th Hole

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

DeLaSalle98
    DeLaSalle98's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a tough call. Forecasting Raiders is difficult. If you look at the down analysis, and play propensity, they are very even.

You also have a sell-out crowd going tomorrow (first time in 11 games) and the Black Hole will be going ape $hit...

I think the Raiders screw themselves tomorrow with penalty's. KC averages 5 a game as where Oakland averages 9. The false starts and holding calls will be drive killers. KC is just more poised, and I think Weis has used his chemistry set this week to find holes in Oakland's D.

Liking KC +1 1/2

I'm

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's not the dog in the fight; it's the fight in the dog when it comes to football. Certainly that's how upsets can happen," "You get a big play here and there, you get a loose fumble, pick it up and score, things like that. You generally need to get one or two big breaks to get a big upset. If you can get those and not give the other team anything, it can happen." !!!!!Go KC!!!!!!

Superman_Punch
    Superman_Punch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Oak rolls...

mightyminnow
    mightyminnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

lots of rain in the bay area today

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

oaktown!!!!!!