REGULAR PLAYS (1-1)(-0.10 units)

WEEK TOTAL (3-3)(-0.60 units)
--------------------------------------------------------

SEASON TOTAL

BEST BETS (9-10)(-6.00 units)
STRONG PLAYS (8-9)(-3.80 units)
REGULAR PLAYS (13-6)(+6.40 units)

SEASON TOTAL (30-25)(-3.40units)

Very uneventful week last week in the nfl as I split all of my picks. Hard to believe we are halfway through the season already. NFL the only thing I can look forward to as I am having the worst season by any capper ever in college football. Need to make up some of that cash with my NFL picks. Here is week nine.

Baltimore -5 vs Miami (best bet)………..Much has been made about Miami being undefeated on the road while winless at home. That will all change this week. Dolphins before this year have always struggled on the road. I really don’t see any probems with Baltimore winning this game by at least seven and probably much, much more.

New England -4.5 vs Cleveland (best bet)…………Nobody has paid any attention to the Pats this year as all the attention has gone to the Jets. The Patriots are the Patriots and the Browns will always be the Browns. Might not be a blowout, but Pats should win by seven or more. Lets just make it Pats 24-14.

Dallas +9 vs Green Bay (strong play)………..As much as we all love seeing Dallas suck and they do have their share of problems, we all know they are not that horrible. Now is the time to grab the Boys as a decent size dog. I have a crazy feeling they could even go up there and win this game. The NFL can be crazy and that would be crazy.

Steelers -4.5 vs Cincinnati (strong play)…………I usually wait to post the MNF game, but I don’t want to risk the line going up. Steelers still the 1st or 2nd best team in the AFC and the Bengals have been a huge bust this year. Pittsburgh always plays well at Cincy and I see them playing much better this week. Steelers usually save their best for MNF as well, so I have to take them laying less than a touchdown.

Chicago -3 vs Buffalo (regular play)………..Come on now, a few weeks ago we were all making fun of Buffalo and how bad they are. They still are that bad and this is the perfect team for the Bears to get back on track against. Chicago 30 Buffalo 17

Houston +3 vs San Diego (regular play)…………Something just not right with the Chargers this year. I think Houston may even be the better team this year. Solid home dog here. Houston should win this game outright.

Jets -4 vs Detroit (regular play)…………..Probably the least favorite out of my picks this week, but I do like it. Just a gut feeling that the Jets are on top of their game this week and their D will force some Lion turnovers

Good Luck Everybody!!