Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

San Diego (-3) @ Houston

Damn.

Damn.

Damn.

I put $550 on this line when it opened at (-1), and I think I'm going to add more lest it crosses '4'.

I've gone through the tape, and I've gone through my indeces; this looks likes the best bet on the board.....

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

The Chargers on the road will be interesting. Totally different ballclub on the road. Plus Norv Turner got the game ball last week so his ego soared. Wouldn't suprise me if he comes uprepared as usual for this game. The worst coach in football, we have been trying to get rid of this clown for 3 years.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

chargers gonna put a streak together, watch out

vboyt
    vboyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

chargers' streak won't start until later, houston wins SU

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by hanco21 View Post
    The Chargers on the road will be interesting. Totally different ballclub on the road. Plus Norv Turner got the game ball last week so his ego soared. Wouldn't suprise me if he comes uprepared as usual for this game. The worst coach in football, we have been trying to get rid of this clown for 3 years.
    I agree with the Turner sentiment, but in this case, concerning his opponent, I don't think that he'll have to rely on his wits to come out of this game with a comfortable win.

San Diego's blocking combinations in their rushing attack have been interesting to watch with McNeill back, and with the improved reads of Hester/Tolbert/Wilson when isolating the backside pursuit. It may be easy to say that San Diego will run all over one of the poorest rushing defenses in the League, but when Shaun Cody is your most accomplished interior player it does not auger well.

I like Cason/Jammer's match-up, physically, with a gingerly Andre' Johnson as well.