Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Mike Shanahan Trying to Copy Andy Reid

Bench's McNabb at the end of the Lions game when he was doing decent. andy reid did the same thing to mcnabb last year at halftime against baltimore when it was still only like a 7-10 point game and McNabb nly made a few mistakes. Kolb came in and they got smacked.

Mcnabb threw 4 or 5 tds the next game against Arizona i remember he tore it up. Shanahan is trying to copy Reid here hoping McNabb has a huge game against Philly after the bye.

Pasadena69ers
    Pasadena69ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

The whole thing is dumb.... I dont care if Mcnabb is fat with one leg, no way! I bring Grossman in.... why is he even on the team to begin with???????

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

I played for Shanahan and I can describe him in one word... dick!

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Bottom line for Donovan Mcnabb. He has no guts, no leadership ability, and no ability to perform in the clutch. He is an above average regular season QB with none of the intangibles. He has been and will always be a loser.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

McNabb may not be the star he once was but the situation of pulling him at that time is insane, especially for Grossman. I understand the psychology attempt but it's so stupid and amateurish. Cheers

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

McNabb may not be great but Grossman sucks, first play he gets hit fumbles and detroits ices it bad decision by Shannahan

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

he did it to prove a point and that it is his way or the highway and you better stop doing dumb shit. mcnabb with no arms and no legs is better than disgustingman.

krazey47409
    disabledcantpostorpm yyyyyy?????
    krazey47409's Avatar Become A Pro!

he better stop trying to be like reid reid is a idiot and he has no clock management with the timeouts