t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Looking ahead to Week 9...

Not all the lines are out but just wanna get some early thoughts on next week's games.

Seahawks +5 at home against the Giants is one game I like. Seattle at home has been a great play all year and I think this game will be within a field goal. Seattle ML small may be a good play as well.

Bills +3 at home against the Bears. Buffalo has to win sometime and I think this is the spot. The Bears are being exploited and Buffalo is actually playing pretty well lately, losing some tough games to good teams (Baltimore and KC).

Eagles-Colts... Expecting this to be something like Colts -2 or so. Indy coming off Monday Night Football and the Eagles coming off a bye week adds up to possibly a strong Philly play here.

Also like the over in Jets-Lions as I think New York will turn it around on offense much like they did after a brutal effort in Week 1 and then putting up 28 the following week.

Thoughts and leans welcome.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

These are all my leans minus the Bills. My favorite is the Eagles. They'll probably be +2

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Love the eagles and anybody against Jay Cutler.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Andy Reid is 11-0 following a bye week.

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the eagles as well

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should cash for us easy.

Pasadena69ers
    Pasadena69ers's Avatar Become A Pro!

a few totals look good, especially the Bills game.....

portnoy65
    borat
    portnoy65's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eagles is well...I think so

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

Hard to bet against the Bears out of the bye, but then again the Bears are only at their best @home. This week is an away game. Bills Ryan Fitzpatrick is playing well.

I don't mind betting against the Eagles out of the bye because Peyton Manning is a legendary quarterback.
    I can't bet against the Colts, so no play for me.

I like the Giants out of the bye, they are road warriors and I do not believe that the Seahawks pass offense will penetrate the Giants pass defense, just like the Broncos pass defense got the Seahawks earlier this season.

My leans for Week 9 so far are on the Falcons, Chargers, Raiders game Under, Cowboys game Under.
    My plays may change later this week.
    I'm undecided about the Giants, Jets and Colts game.
    Last edited by GunShard; 11-02-10 at 06:33 AM.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

im liking oakland -2.5 against kc but can oak win 3 in a row???

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

NY Giants are notoriously bad out of a bye week, going 5-15 since the bye week was introduced. Seattle has been perfect at home and the Giants are traveling to the west coast to play. I'm liking Seattle with the points.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Not all the lines are out but just wanna get some early thoughts on next week's games. Seahawks +5 at home against the Giants is one game I like. Seattle at home has been a great play all year and I think this game will be within a field goal. Seattle ML small may be a good play as well. Bills +3 at home against the Bears. Buffalo has to win sometime and I think this is the spot. The Bears are being exploited and Buffalo is actually playing pretty well lately, losing some tough games to good teams (Baltimore and KC). Eagles-Colts... Expecting this to be something like Colts -2 or so. Indy coming off Monday Night Football and the Eagles coming off a bye week adds up to possibly a strong Philly play here. Also like the over in Jets-Lions as I think New York will turn it around on offense much like they did after a brutal effort in Week 1 and then putting up 28 the following week. Thoughts and leans welcome.
    SEA's only advantage will be home field, but it won't mean much if they fall behind. Hasselbeck is coming off a concussion and 8 sacks against a D-line that is going to kill their o-line. Also look at who SEA beat at home. You think they will get 2 return TDs like they did against SD? Not happening.

IND has killed the blitz-happy PHI D in years past. Most ppl are on PHI because of Reid's record after a bye, but he's also never played Peyton in this spot. If the late Jim Johnson can't slow him down, McDermott has no chance in hell. Also PHI will have Patterson in vs Garcon and as good as Allen has been, he's been inconsistent in coverage. Peyton will exploit him deep a few times.

Also good luck with the over play. Totals have defied all statistical logic this year. I've limited them to one pick a week and even with all the indicators/advantages you can think of - they still don't cash. There's too many examples to count at this point.