goucla
    goucla's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 642

be smart take the under

51 points in the NFL are you kidding me, these arent exactly the greatest shows on turf. Manning is of course the best player in the NFL but have you seen the colt offense this season. Yea they score but the downfield shots arent happening as frequently as in years past. The colts love nothing more than a good 6-10 minute drive which results in a td 70-80% of the time, combine this with the texans run the clock mentality and this should be a game with relatively few possesions. 51 is also a great number for under betters with many common points combos going just under, consider buying the half. Can these 2 teams put up 51? yes easily, but I think it will require 2-3 freebie tds w virtually no time run off the clock, the under is a sound investment. Don't buy the hype, hit the under.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

after years of the public hiting the over on MNF week after week, this is probably true

keith22
    keith22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

It was generally an under week, got to go with the trend.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I'm on the under myself and your write-up is awesome. With Addai out hopefully the Colts will find another way to put up 6-7 minute drives. Have a feeling Manning might be throwing a lot tonight and incomplete passes make the time stop.

Either way I'm already on the Under, Good luck to us

acestreet
    acestreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah im also on the under.bol i hope we all cash

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the under tonight...bol..

D3 Mighty Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by acestreet View Post
    yeah im also on the under.bol i hope we all cash
    I second that. Hope its a winner for all of us. Recommend not to go large on it and live to see another day!

goucla
    goucla's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 642

i thing manning keeps it safe mostly with 3-10 yd passes unless they get behind, but if they do its foster time and they will cover over the top and try to force underneath passes, which lead to long drives.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

I might argue with Addai out, the colts will be more likely to go to the air. Sucks that Collie and Clark are out.

Bswitz32
    Update your status
    Bswitz32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

I dont know. This is typically the spot were they want you take under cause 51 seems high. I might have to go against the trend and go with Over 51.

BOL

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Quote Originally Posted by Bswitz32 View Post
    I dont know. This is typically the spot were they want you take under cause 51 seems high. I might have to go against the trend and go with Over 51. BOL
    I agree ... both D's are not great and Houston's is the worse of the 2. They can't score 13-14 point a quarter, combined? You're trying to outthink the room if you take the under.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

good luck..under for me tonight as well..

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

gl guadalope/// could be right

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by goucla View Post
    51 points in the nfl are you kidding me, these arent exactly the greatest shows on turf. Manning is of course the best player in the nfl but have you seen the colt offense this season. Yea they score but the downfield shots arent happening as frequently as in years past. The colts love nothing more than a good 6-10 minute drive which results in a td 70-80% of the time, combine this with the texans run the clock mentality and this should be a game with relatively few possesions. 51 is also a great number for under betters with many common points combos going just under, consider buying the half. Can these 2 teams put up 51? Yes easily, but i think it will require 2-3 freebie tds w virtually no time run off the clock, the under is a sound investment. Don't buy the hype, hit the under.
    i have over 49 for 10 dollars, what do u think i should do?
    Take under 51?

D3 Mighty Ducks

Under cashes