PicksFromBabylon
    PicksFromBabylon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bottom Line - You Can't Bet Against Peyton Monday Nights

Colts -5.5 is the only play tonight! I've been doing a lot of research into this game Monday night and the bottom line is that you can never bet against Peyton Manning on Monday night games. Period. End of Story. You can argue anything you like about Peyton Manning, but when it comes to spreads on a monday night game, i wouldn't be putting anything down against him.

Barnes01
    Barnes01's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely NOT the only play. While I respect your opinion and your betting, you cannot say with any proof that it's the only play. Division game, tied for 1st, INDY has a 2500000 injuries in which some (Wayne) are playing through injuries, playing a hungry houston team that proved they could physically whip you. Manning is unreal and just sick, but these teams are pretty even. How Manning plays on a previous Monday has 00000 to do with tonight. Good Luck

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

OH SHIT THE BOTTOM LINE!!! Now I know exactly what to do, thanks OP!

angtank
    angtank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PicksFromBabylon View Post
    Colts -5.5 is the only play tonight! I've been doing a lot of research into this game Monday night and the bottom line is that you can never bet against Peyton Manning on Monday night games. Period. End of Story. You can argue anything you like about Peyton Manning, but when it comes to spreads on a monday night game, i wouldn't be putting anything down against him.

Every time I bet against Manning in a prime time game I have lost. The guy is the best player of our time. He will make stars out of nobodys before tonight is over. The Colts D is another story. The DE's play really good at home but with a good running game you can off set that. Hard game to call.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1944

I think the Colts got smarter and will run defend stronger against Arian Foster.

cjewell83
    cjewell83's Avatar Become A Pro!

colts by 12

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Houston's defense is horrendous. They rank last in damn near all the major categories on defense. Remember that win was the first game of the season. And thereafter, Houston has been horrible. I'm riding the Indy express. Colts-5.5.

TheAccountant
    TheAccountant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Colts seem like the easy choice, which scares me, but I think they win this one by a TD

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

key in indy's d vs houston's offense. i say freeney goes off and forces bad things. peyton with amad rashad will score on anyone. colts primetime under 6 points you bet the colts or you are guessing. good luck!

Plu$Money
    Plu$Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Quote Originally Posted by angtank View Post
    Every time I bet against Manning in a prime time game I have lost. The guy is the best player of our time. He will make stars out of nobodys before tonight is over. The Colts D is another story. The DE's play really good at home but with a good running game you can off set that. Hard game to call.
    Exactly... I bet against him twice this year, I think both on Sunday nights, both losers.. I usually hate betting with the public but it seems it doesn't matter with Peyton.. I'm taking them on the ML just in case Houston covers.. BOL tonight

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

You gotta think that Houston is already satisfied with splitting this series. Bigger game for IND IMO.

tbond10
    tbond10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leaning Colts -5.5... probably won't place the bet until 5-10 minutes before kickoff. Colts -5.5 (-105) at the moment....

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If you really believe Peyton is great, bet Peyton props. It's a better bet. Peyton doesn't play defense or special teams.

manicart
    manicart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 289

Everyones been pounding Indy all week and the line hasn't budged! Common people wAkeup!
    I got Houston +6

Plu$Money

Quote Originally Posted by manicart View Post
    Everyones been pounding Indy all week and the line hasn't budged! Common people wAkeup!
    I got Houston +6
    It's only 55/45 for Indy.. I wouldn't consider that Indy "getting pounded"

PicksFromBabylon
    PicksFromBabylon's Avatar Become A Pro!

in case anyone was wondering why i posted, YOU NEVER BET AGAINST PEYTON ON A MONDAY NIGHT GAME. I'll guide to you to the game right now and watch peyton carve up the d on this drive while up 10. YOU DON'T BET AGAINST PEYTON ON A MONDAY NIGHT GAME, ITS THE EASIEST PLAY IN SPORTS!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

people that took the texans were guessing or just don't know what they are doing. it is automatic bet on indy in this situation win or lose period end of story.

Plu$Money

Agreed..