angtank
    angtank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by emat View Post
    I can't even begin to list the plays that had to occur for that to happen. I am pissed Bet Phoenix pulled live betting off as I was looking to middle my 2nd half bet on Giants when they went up 18. Let me humor everyone in listing my losses this week. FYI, still only lost marginally due to some huge wins.

1) Idaho - Up cover +6 less than a minute receiving punt. Muffed punt, stopped the other team 3 times and lost on 4th last play that meant nothing

2) Baylor - Went for 2 for not real reason, missed. Missed easy FG, KSU drives 90 yards under 2 minutes and scores on last play that meant nothing other than cover.

3) Bears TT 20.5 - No need to explain, Lovie had the under and did not want to review

4) San Diego - San Diego forgot to read the playbook

5) 2H Giants - Great!!!

Hang in there man and try not to go tilt.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

Quote Originally Posted by The fiddler View Post
    Worst bad beat ever. Giants up 18...at midfirld 3.5 minutes left...and Eli throws a wounded duck for a pick. Then 4th and 1 on the 4....why not go for it and save the defense from going back on the field?

what a joke.
    Never mind the fumble before up 18 and 1800 missed tackles on the last 2 drives. Did i mention Bum Jr. going for 2 when he should not have. I just wish they had live odds, because I knew Cowboys were going to cover once the INT happened. Odds still would have very high even after that crap. The Gambling Gods are not happy about my 2 week Heater I guess.

emat

Quote Originally Posted by angtank View Post
    Hang in there man and try not to go tilt.
    Agreed. Still have a huge bankroll, but could have taken next year off if it were not for the crap that occurred all weekend long. Did i mentioned I was large on Cowboys before the game which is a story in itself. I think Cowboys roll in this game if Romo does not do down. Luckily I got most back on the live betting and over.

solecrazy
    solecrazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

damn i wish i checked the forums before i placed my 2nd half bet...dropped $100 (a lot for me considering my br) on Giants 2nd half thinking ill cover my whole game bet on dallas. Cant believe giants let dallas score two tds late ...Nice call though

SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

2nd half so fvcked!!! i am sorry for the ranting but i can't believe 2nd half Giants lost. amaaazing. really hard for me to bet nfl now

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the boys ML for the 4th small and though't i'd get a 7-3 cover...wasn't expecting to get rear ended for my 2H bet. Get ready for Boise tomorrow I'm sure a lot of you will get some cash back on that one. I know I will.

Take the 1H for anything you can afford to lose (whatever that means) they have been hitting these like crazy. I also like the over for the 1H and under for 2H.

emat

Quote Originally Posted by SouthBayGame View Post
    2nd half so fvcked!!! i am sorry for the ranting but i can't believe 2nd half Giants lost. amaaazing. really hard for me to bet nfl now
    No doubt. Just ridiculous. I guess you just hang in there long enough that it comes around, but the collection of crap that occurred all weekend is about enough for me to take my bankroll and hang out for awhile on top.

emat

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig View Post
    I took the boys ML for the 4th small and though't i'd get a 7-3 cover...wasn't expecting to get rear ended for my 2H bet. Get ready for Boise tomorrow I'm sure a lot of you will get some cash back on that one. I know I will.

Take the 1H for anything you can afford to lose (whatever that means) they have been hitting these like crazy. I also like the over for the 1H and under for 2H.
    I don't man. That would definitely be the tilt play here, but I would sleep on it. 23 points on halftime is a bunch and I don't think LT is all that bad. If they get one score you probably don't win. Maybe a tease on Boise and the over for game.

SouthBayGame

No doubt. Just ridiculous. I guess you just hang in there long enough that it comes around, but the collection of crap that occurred all weekend is about enough for me to take my bankroll and hang out for awhile on top.
    Yep. Im sure I'll be back at it for Sunday's games but this is reallly when I need some anger management

emat

Yep. Im sure I'll be back at it for Sunday's games but this is reallly when I need some anger management
    If it makes you feel better, I think I broke my foot kicking the couch. Hopefully the gods are done with their punishment. They don't like a 2 week long winning streak. I should have known crazy crap was about to happen. Thankfully the bank roll is still intact.

angtank

I would stay away if I wasn't such a football freak. I can walk away from basketball and baseball but football for some reason is really hard to walk away from.

SouthBayGame

If it makes you feel better, I think I broke my foot kicking the couch. Hopefully the gods are done with their punishment. They don't like a 2 week long winning streak. I should have known crazy crap was about to happen. Thankfully the bank roll is still intact.
    Yeah, thats actually kinda funny to me. anything to take my mind off that fumble and interception

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    I played OVER 20

emat

I would stay away if I wasn't such a football freak. I can walk away from basketball and baseball but football for some reason is really hard to walk away from.
    These screw jobs occur every night in Basketball. Too many years of building big nice bankrolls in Football and watching it get taken out in BB i guess. Very hard to not play football. To much enjoyment just watching and having action makes even that much better. I was going to sit out the Boise game, but what the hell I am already feeling better.

emat

Yeah, thats actually kinda funny to me. anything to take my mind off that fumble and interception
    This article sums up my weekend although it fails to include the Sunday beats which only got worse.

http://experts.covers.com/includes/a...Art=208214&t=0

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

LoL easiest money 2nd H ever. congrats NY backers

-

ScottLocke
    ScottLocke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

I can't even begin to list the plays that had to occur for that to happen. I am pissed Bet Phoenix pulled live betting off as I was looking to middle my 2nd half bet on Giants when they went up 18. Let me humor everyone in listing my losses this week. FYI, still only lost marginally due to some huge wins.

1) Idaho - Up cover +6 less than a minute receiving punt. Muffed punt, stopped the other team 3 times and lost on 4th last play that meant nothing

2) Baylor - Went for 2 for not real reason, missed. Missed easy FG, KSU drives 90 yards under 2 minutes and scores on last play that meant nothing other than cover.

3) Bears TT 20.5 - No need to explain, Lovie had the under and did not want to review

4) San Diego - San Diego forgot to read the playbook

5) 2H Giants - Great!!!
    Ya i feel your pain. Crazy weekend.

I also had Baylor and San Diego. And then I had Dolphins ML and NorthWestern(just read the game recap and check their spread to see how that one went) Just such a sick weekend.

ScottLocke

Also, Lovie may be the worst coach in the history of the nfl.

angtank

Quote Originally Posted by ScottLocke View Post
    Ya i feel your pain. Crazy weekend.

I also had Baylor and San Diego. And then I had Dolphins ML and NorthWestern(just read the game recap and check their spread to see how that one went) Just such a sick weekend.

Ouch!! Was with you on NorthWestern and San Diego. I think the San Diego game pissed me off the most. That team just threw that game. Refs had money on New England. I really wouldn't be supprised if this game was rigged.

angtank

Also, Lovie may be the worst coach in the history of the nfl.

What coach wouldn't challenge that in zone play. These guys are all baboons.

ScottLocke

Ouch!! Was with you on NorthWestern and San Diego. I think the San Diego game pissed me off the most. That team just threw that game. Refs had money on New England. I really wouldn't be supprised if this game was rigged.
    The "backwards" pass in the first half was the worst. They reviewed it, and replays clearly showed it went forward 1/2 a yard. Just pathetic, refs should lose their jobs or be fined over mistakes like this. This is what replay is for. That and when the rookie receiver caught his first pass and still thought he was in college and just let go of the ball once he was down and nobody touched him, soooo bad.

ScottLocke

What coach wouldn't challenge that in zone play. These guys are all baboons.
    Yet he challenged a FARRRRR less important play the play before lol

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't man. That would definitely be the tilt play here, but I would sleep on it. 23 points on halftime is a bunch and I don't think LT is all that bad. If they get one score you probably don't win. Maybe a tease on Boise and the over for game.
    Boise is #3 in the country...still because they just got jumped by Auburn. They are pissed off and will show it on the field. They are the only game on TV and don't care if they destroy a bad LT team. They will have the cover for the game by half-time...I never say anything is a lock or 100% but if you take them in the 1H you will have a better chance hitting than most any other game you play. I can't see Boise having less than 35 pts by the half...I just can't. If they get up like 40+ at the half they will probably shut it down and cruise like they did against San Jose. That's why I think the play is the 1H and the over.

angtank

The "backwards" pass in the first half was the worst. They reviewed it, and replays clearly showed it went forward 1/2 a yard. Just pathetic, refs should lose their jobs or be fined over mistakes like this. This is what replay is for. That and when the rookie receiver caught his first pass and still thought he was in college and just let go of the ball once he was down and nobody touched him, soooo bad.

I wanted to drop kick that kid.

First 12