ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

$$$NE+3 at SD$$$$

San Diego is bad. Very undisciplined. Norv Turner and Wade Phillips are the same man. Worst special teams in football. NE is on another Bellichek mission against the world. Have to go NE here getting points. Might be easiest win of weekend.

whoatommy
    whoatommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Over is probably a better bet if you like NE...

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Good point on the over.

castle
    castle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

like the over.

jadenandashton
    jadenandashton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I vowed not to bet NFL as much or maybe not even at all if i am up after college on Saturday but this might be the easiest pick of the year. There are no "locks" in betting and I actually hate when people say that but this is a pretty sure thing. Its the only game with the exception of maybe two more that I will be playing on Sunday.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Malcolm Floyd is potentially out, as is Naanee (both have hamstring issues, although Naanee is hoping to practice this week). Gates is banged up, although he is expected to suit up. He had some sort of foot/toe injury, so don't expect him to be at 100%. Patrick Crayton and Buster Davis could potentially be the 1 and 2 receivers for a team that relies heavily on the pass. As shaky as the Pats D is, they have faced better weapons this year, and should handle them no problem.

And Nate Kaeding, the kicker, is also out, which means they have to sign someone. Obviously not as important as Gates or Floyd, but don't count on easy points in FGs from the Chargers this week.

Pats should win by 10+, but I'll definitely take the points too

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Games like this always favor the dog. Probably worth action on ML & teasers as well. NE is fairly solid & healthy so far this year.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

SD has not loss a game yet at home.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

I like your pick and I like the ne ml also

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

ml is the way to go on this if you like pats.

Sportsnut1968
    Sportsnut1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Why does this game seem to be to easy......I wouldn't be surprised to see San Diego win this game

dwang0725
    dwang0725's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Line definitely looks suspicious. NE just won in OT against a very tough Baltimore team, and SD is coming home after a horrible loss to St. Louis. Plus, SD had injuries to some key offensive player. Public is heavily on NE after their come from behind win and the line has not budged from +3. Red flag.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    SD has not loss a game yet at home.
    They played Jacksonville and Arizona.... they better be 2-0 at home with those cupcake teams.

Gates and Naanee are banged up, Floyd is almost definitely out, and Patrick Crayton and Buster Davis are going to be the 1 and 2 WRs. Rivers should have his first weak game of the year, because he has no one to throw to. Matthews is also hurting at RB, and Sproles is not an every down back. I like the Pats big here. Brady is starting to gel with his young receivers, Branch is back, and the Pats are pretty damn healthy right now.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

strange line. can't figure it out yet...

NE should be a no brainer.. hmmm..

Robust

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    They played Jacksonville and Arizona.... they better be 2-0 at home with those cupcake teams.

Sorry, any team can be a "cupcake" team in a few consequence weeks, not even just one.

bretb27
    It's all about the money...
    bretb27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

on the pats as well. Also, just dropped 10 units on the pats team total over 22.5. If they don't score 4 td's against SD I'd be hugely surprised.

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

SD will win easily, cross country travel after a tough physical game that went into OT?

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by rockaflocka View Post
    SD will win easily, cross country travel after a tough physical game that went into OT?
    I think people overestimate the cross country travel, especially east to west. Its a 6 hour plane ride, and the clock essentially rolls back 3 hours....

Plus, its the Patriots, by far the best-coached team in the NFL. No way does Belichick not have them prepared for this game. They may lose, but I wouldn't count on it. Chargers have Buster freakin Davis as their #2 or #3 WR this week. Rivers can't throw for 300 yards every week...

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

Historically they have also been slow starters, its usually around this time they pick it up. IDK I really like this game though

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by rockaflocka View Post
    Historically they have also been slow starters, its usually around this time they pick it up. IDK I really like this game though
    Can't say I blame ya, they do usually turn it on around now. They're just too banged up right now for me to take them.

BOL though. Since I'm on the other side with this bet, I hope the rest of yours hit... just not this one