FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

My quest to hit a 2K parlay this weekend... Part deuce.

I attempted this yesterday in college ball, risking $200 to win $2k, and failed miserably... in my defense I was drunker than a monkey's uncle, high as a kite in chicago in the month of march, and terribly hurting from eating six of the freaking hottest chili dogs north of the red river. However, as Joe Public sang in 92', you've got to live and learn. Today my mind is as pure as Orenthal James Simpson's soul and I will NOT be denied. If however I am, I have those damn yankees to thank this week for allowing me this opportunity to piss a few bucks away

Risking $355 to win $2000 and some pocket change for the homeless.

Indianapolis Colts -350*
    vs Kansas City Chiefs - Will the real KC Chiefs please stand up, oh YES they will! and then proceed to be shot down by Peyton's bullets.

Atlanta Falcons -165*
    vs Cleveland Browns - Matty Ryan pays tribute to the greatest QB of all time, MR. JOHN ELWAY, and leads the Falcons to a last minute td for the win like its 19freakin87.

Green Bay Packers -130*
    vs Washington Redskins - sorry you will be missing the game #92

New Orleans Saints -300*
    vs Arizona Cardinals - Defending Champs, hello McFly! if thats not good enough, note the playoff game they had just 10 months ago

San Diego Chargers -270*
    vs Oakland Raiders - Correct me if i'm wrong, SD has won 444 games in a row in this series

THATS ALL FOLKS! BOL TO EVERYONE ON THIS FINE OCTOBER SUNDAY IN THE NFL. KICK SOME BOOKIE ASS. AS THEY SAY IN THE COBRA KAI DOJO, 'MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK. AN ENEMY DESERVES NO MERCY.'
    Last edited by FilletMaster; 10-10-10 at 02:51 AM.

haserfauld
    haserfauld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

I'm on this as well, minus the GB game. GL man

ezeblazin
    ezeblazin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Atlanta and San Diego are risky.... replace them with Dallas and Baltimore if you want a chance at winning this thing.

MrNeverWrong
    4-3-0 NHL $257
    MrNeverWrong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Green Bay seems risky

FilletMaster

Quote Originally Posted by ezeblazin View Post
    Atlanta and San Diego are risky.... replace them with Dallas and Baltimore if you want a chance at winning this thing.
    Locked in. Thanks for the advice though. Chargers own Raiders for 14 in a row. No way I could not go with that super trend, plus McFadden is out . Also I think Broncos can be road warriors for the second week in a row and even beat Baltimore SU, they have done nothing to impress me, regardless I could NEVER bet against my favorite team (Denver)

Furthermore I would have had to risk more $$$$ to get a 2K win with your replacements... both being around 8 point home favorites. My goal obviously was to risk as little as possible while still believing I had somewhat of a legitimate shot to win.

Lastly if any team in the NFL smells of risk it has got to be Jerry's gang. Never know when they are going to actually show up.

GL
    Last edited by FilletMaster; 10-10-10 at 03:31 AM.

FilletMaster

Quote Originally Posted by MrNeverWrong View Post
    Green Bay seems risky

Had to take a risk somewhere to get somewhat decent odds. this is gambling. gambling involves risk. every game is a risk or we'd all be rich. Aaron Rodgers throws for at least 4 touchdowns. You heard it here first. The pack are the top fav to win the super bowl at 7.75 to 1 and redskins are 62 to 1.. who would you pick straight up. common sense.
    Last edited by FilletMaster; 10-10-10 at 04:31 AM.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'll jump on this one as well.. looks good to me

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

good luck!! Love the commentary.

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

My man Fillet, whats shaking bro? I LOVE YOUR PARLAY, looks solid, except the Redskins-Packers line is very suspect, i love line movement and line distribution, but this line is telling me the Redskins might pull it off, the Packers looked OK against the Lions in Wis. and almost lost that game, their Defense is not as good as one might think, good luck I HOPE THE PACKERS WIN!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

replace GB with detroit, i think they crush the rams today

SamAceRothstein
    SamAceRothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

GL sounds pretty solid

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Anything over a 3 or 4 teamer is a waste of money but good luck

Unchained
    Hands of fukkin steel. Bap bap bhaap bap
    Unchained's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Fillet it looks good on paper.
    I hope they all go out and play up to their expectations for you.

GL and enjoy the games.

zebraman
    zebraman's Avatar Become A Pro!

So far so good.... i have 100 to win 960 on

baltimore -7.5
    atlanta ML
    saints -6.5
    chargers -6.5

BOL dude, lets go!

FilletMaster

GL zebra and everybody else!!! We are one.

Packers self destructed on me again... missed field goal off the post at end of regulation. just my luck . props to all who had those lucky skins'. off to enjoy the rest of a beautiful sunday afternoon here in Oklahoma. Hopefully i can kick some more playoff baseball ass and can afford to donate to the books again next weekend on my quest for a ML 2k parlay. Plan on going a different route. To quote my favorite wrestler of all-time, the man called Sting, 'One thing is for sure, that is nothing is for sure'.

See you all next time

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

So much chalk. Just think if you had included one or two dogs on the money line you would have had to risk less money.