Likemyodds
    Likemyodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Supa Sunday Plays and MNF

Not putting any real money on these games because I'm a minor *sigh*. I decided to make a blog to record my picks just for fun.. so fade my plays and win haha jk. Since im just using a flat out record im not using fake units on bets and I have to only bet the spread or OVER/UNDER on any amount of games to keep my record honest. Anywho these are my picks. Any comments are appreciated. BOL to everyone. (even though im not betting anything haha).

Indy Colts at Kansas City Chiefs OVER 45.5 - Indy is on a 20-4 Over run off of s/u loss. [credit to the titans guy I'm tailing his pick]

St. Louis Rams at Detroit Lions OVER 42.5 - I see Rams RB Jackson having a breakout game against the Lions 29th ranked rush Defence.

Green Bay Pack -2.5 at Washington 'Skins GB-2.5 - Rodgers and his set of recieving corps should have a huge day tommorow. The 'Skins secondary is vulnerable and the Packer's o-line is exceptional at pass blocking. The Pack will put pressure on McNabb. Which McNabb and which Packers team will show up? Take the more talented team with the benifit of the doubt.

New York football Giants +3 at Hou Texans NYG+3 - The Giants have been playing sloppy as of late, but when you look at there defence the Giants are improving each week. The Giants held the Bears to 110yards of offence last week. Obviously the Texans have a better offence. The Texans recieving corps is nicked up and I wouldnt be suprised to see the Giants front four get to Schuab more than not in the game. Eli Manning's matchup against the Texans secondary is a gift and the Giants should atleast cover the +3.

San Diego Chargers -7 at Oakland Raiders OAK+7 - Vegas wins a boatload on this bet and it's time to Fade all of the public, which is always a good play. Darren McFadden will have a huge game against the Chargers. The Chargers suck on the road and are a sucker bet. The Chargers have alternated wins and losses all season thus far and they won last week against the Cards. It's a fade pick and I hope the public sinks on it. Oakland covers.

Tenn Titans +7 at Dallas Cowboys DAL -7 - Dallas looked good last week against the Texans and I expect alot outta them this week. They are playing at home for the 2nd time this season and should get their 1st win this year. I expect the Cowboys to win by atleast by the front edge of double digits 10+.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Philly Eagles at 49ers UNDER 38 - Honestly think the line will be hard to bet at -3.The line looks spot on and I have no interest in it. I think that Under is the play here in what should be a scrappy lows-scoring game. Really like the under here. We shall see what happens. CHANGE FROM UNDER 38 TO SANFRAN-3

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Minn. Vikings +4 at NYJ NYJ-4- If the Jets play like they have the past three weeks they should cover EASY. They are playing like the best team in the NFL after coming back from a poor start to the season. They are on fire and host the Vikings whom just acuired Randy Moss. I love how the money poured in on Minnesota. Money is about even on this spread. If i was betting real money I would take the Jets at ML. But, on this I can only bet the line as well as O/U on games. J-E-T-S takes it

Last edited by Likemyodds; 10-10-10 at 05:35 PM.

Likemyodds

any comments? like/hate my picks?

big_john
    big_john's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Likemyodds View Post
    Not putting any real money on these games because I'm a minor *sigh*. I decided to make a blog to record my picks just for fun.. so fade my plays and win haha jk. Since im just using a flat out record im not using fake units on bets and I have to only bet the spread or OVER/UNDER on any amount of games to keep my record honest. Anywho these are my picks. Any comments are appreciated. BOL to everyone. (even though im not betting anything haha).

Indy Colts at Kansas City Chiefs OVER 45.5 - Indy is on a 20-4 Over run off of s/u loss. [credit to the titans guy I'm tailing his pick]

St. Louis Rams at Detroit Lions OVER 42.5 - I see Rams RB Jackson having a breakout game against the Lions 29th ranked rush Defence.

Green Bay Pack -2.5 at Washington 'Skins GB-2.5 - Rodgers and his set of recieving corps should have a huge day tommorow. The 'Skins secondary is vulnerable and the Packer's o-line is exceptional at pass blocking. The Pack will put pressure on McNabb. Which McNabb and which Packers team will show up? Take the more talented team with the benifit of the doubt.

New York football Giants +3 at Hou Texans NYG+3 - The Giants have been playing sloppy as of late, but when you look at there defence the Giants are improving each week. The Giants held the Bears to 110yards of offence last week. Obviously the Texans have a better offence. The Texans recieving corps is nicked up and I wouldnt be suprised to see the Giants front four get to Schuab more than not in the game. Eli Manning's matchup against the Texans secondary is a gift and the Giants should atleast cover the +3.

San Diego Chargers -7 at Oakland Raiders OAK+7 - Vegas wins a boatload on this bet and it's time to Fade all of the public, which is always a good play. Darren McFadden will have a huge game against the Chargers. The Chargers suck on the road and are a sucker bet. The Chargers have alternated wins and losses all season thus far and they won last week against the Cards. It's a fade pick and I hope the public sinks on it. Oakland covers.

Tenn Titans +7 at Dallas Cowboys DAL -7 - Dallas looked good last week against the Texans and I expect alot outta them this week. They are playing at home for the 2nd time this season and should get their 1st win this year. I expect the Cowboys to win by atleast by the front edge of double digits 10+.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Philly Eagles at 49ers UNDER 38 - Honestly think the line will be hard to bet at -3.The line looks spot on and I have no interest in it. I think that Under is the play here in what should be a scrappy lows-scoring game. Really like the under here. We shall see what happens.

MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Minn. Vikings +4 at NYJ NYJ-4- If the Jets play like they have the past three weeks they should cover EASY. They are playing like the best team in the NFL after coming back from a poor start to the season. They are on fire and host the Vikings whom just acuired Randy Moss. I love how the money poured in on Minnesota. Money is about even on this spread. If i was betting real money I would take the Jets at ML. But, on this I can only bet the line as well as O/U on games. J-E-T-S takes it

i like GB -2 1/2 COLTS OVER 45 1/2 BUT THINK Houston will win the game and i like th chargers to cover my upset special is tennessee over dallas along with the vikings beating the jets and about the 49ers game i look for the 49ers to break out this week and score alot of points so i say over in the niners eagles game

Likemyodds

Likemyodds

Quote Originally Posted by big_john View Post
    i like GB -2 1/2 COLTS OVER 45 1/2 BUT THINK Houston will win the game and i like th chargers to cover my upset special is tennessee over dallas along with the vikings beating the jets and about the 49ers game i look for the 49ers to break out this week and score alot of points so i say over in the niners eagles game
    GL on bets. And knowing the Cowboys I would be less than suprised if they laid an egg tommorow.

Likemyodds

i cant wait for the indy/chiefs game as well as packers/skins game

Likemyodds

any advice or comments? sucks ima minor

Likemyodds

Likemyodds

eh 2-2 thus far.

Likemyodds

Im changing my play from UNDER 38 to SanFran-3 for tonights game.

kristianw
    kristianw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Really ugly KC/Colts game today.

Likemyodds

Yeah, that and Green Bay absolutely sucked it up..