REGULAR PLAYS (2-1)(+0.90 units)

WEEK TOTAL (4-4)(-1.80 units)
    --------------------------------------------------------

SEASON TOTAL

BEST BETS (4-5)(-4.50 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (3-6)(-7.20 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (6-4)(+1.60 units)

WEEK TOTAL (13-15)(-10.10 units)

My Dolphins costs me a winning week last week in the NFL. Sort of lost right now and I don’t advise anybody following me until I turn it around. Right now I am a fade. Due for a good week, lets hope it is this week. Lets try it again.

Green Bay -2.5 vs Washington (best bet)…………NFL is crazy, we all know that. Green Bay barely hung on last week and has just not looked like the dominate team they have been. Washington got a huge win at Philly last week, so Washington should kick their butts this weekend. Of course that won’t happen. Packers by at least seven.

Denver +7 vs Baltimore (best bet)…………..I see a letdown for Baltimore. After a huge comeback win vs their rival Steelers I see them struggling vs a Bronco team who may be better than expected this year. Probably a typical Baltimore win with defense and not much offense. Denver should get the cover.

Jacksonville “pick” vs Buffalo (strong play)…………..This might be the sucker bet of the weekend and it won’t be the first time I have been called a sucker. Jacksonville may not be that great, but they are capable as the proved last week beating the Colts. In the meantime there might be some very good college teams that can beat the Bills. I have to try this one…..win or lose.

Atlanta -3 vs Cleveland (strong play)………..This one scares me as well as home underdogs have done will this year so far. Atlanta has been and up and coming team the past couple of years and still have a lot to prove and are very hungry. Cleveland is just perennial losers. Always talk about improving but never happens. I will take the much better team laying a field goal.

Detroit -3 vs St Louis (regular play)………….This Detroit team does not suck anymore. Their win/loss record might not show it, but they are playing decent ball and finally get a game that they actually should win at home. This is a very important game for them to get their team headed in the right direction and give them some confidence. I think they get it done this week at home.

Colts -9 vs Kansas City (regular play)…………Every year there is always a surprise team and it might very well KC this year. That being said how can the struggling Colts give this Chiefs team nine points? Throw in the fact that I have not seen a single person on the Colts this week. If I was smart and had the guts I would have made this a best bet. Colts surprisingly easy.

Leaning towards San Fran on Sunday night and Jets on Monday night. Back sometime this weekend with those plays. Good Luck Everybody!!

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16233

go for it