lakerfan420
    lakerfan420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

To all the Blind tailers

I know most people here blindly tail a lot of cappers. NOT smart guys. make your own choices. Have you ever met the person your tailing? most likely the answer is no. Yet day after day loss after loss you still come back and follow. You should be using info people give you to make your own picks. I was originally on miami and the over... good thing i changed my mind from the trends and also comments a lot of handicappers posted before game time.

half of u guys probably got raped tonight. just looking at the popular threads I can tell a lot of people just jumped on the miami train cause everyone here was all about miami except for a select few.

When i see threads like " im going to empty my bankroll" and shit like that i automatically know to fade who the hell is stupid enough to empty their bankroll on 1 game.

be smart guys use this as an educational thread not as a betting tool. do your own research and make your own picks. good luck next week and i hope whoever lost today wins back their winnings this week!

if you can't make your own bet and log on day after day for bets to place... STOP betting!

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Minions won't change their mind after this post. Especially those who cashed big on Pats.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Great post, its unfortunate people bet blindly. It takes the whole purpose out of the hobby.
    Points Awarded:

lakerfan420 gave D3 Mighty Ducks 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerfan420 gave D3 Mighty Ducks 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerfan420

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Minions won't change their mind after this post. Especially those who cashed big on Pats.
    only a few cappers had patriots or the over tonight and those cappers have MAYBE a few followers, those with a bigger following suffered. I could care less if anyone changes or not just giving them a piece of my mind in the end its their money not mine. I came up 2300 tonight so im not complaining.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Its always your own decision on pressing the submit button. I know lots of guys tailed me on Miami and lost some coin but the smart ones know if they tail me blindly they will always win in the end. THats a guarantee because long term i dont lose in NFL or NBA. And if you dont believe me fade me blindly. I dare you.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan420 View Post
    only a few cappers had patriots or the over tonight and those cappers have MAYBE a few followers, those with a bigger following suffered. I could care less if anyone changes or not just giving them a piece of my mind in the end its their money not mine. I came up 2300 tonight so im not complaining.
    paco had a scs on pats, most minions on this website tailed him blindly.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Its always your own decision on pressing the submit button. I know lots of guys tailed me on Miami and lost some coin but the smart ones know if they tail me blindly they will always win in the end. THats a guarantee because long term i dont lose in NFL or NBA. And if you dont believe me fade me blindly. I dare you.

RANDAZZO
    RANDAZZO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Patriot backers ----> Miami backers ---->

lakerfan420

of course anyone that tails you will be profitable! you know me LB I participate in all your threads ever since you first started capping here! i do that because your a great capper and give great info but in the end your correct its the choice of the person whos tailing to press submit but what im trying to say is a lot of people just tail to tail cause they see your betting a lot they most likely havent even looked at any trends or anything, they just log on see what u bet and put in their bets. those people should not be doing that. what are the chances that any tailers can tail every single one of ur bets? i'd say the odds on that are very very low. everyone has a life i highly doubt anyone is sitting here every day every hour waiting for each 1 of your bets. overall you are a profitable to tail if you can tail every single 1 of your bets.

lakerfan420

BTW LB I dare you to start posting NBA again this season LB! hahaha im just kidding i know you've already made up your mind hope you still stick around to provide some info and insight though you have helped me in a lot of my plays with the info you give on the games

ssk13809
    ssk13809's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

BTW LB I dare you to start posting NBA again this season LB! hahaha im just kidding i know you've already made up your mind hope you still stick around to provide some info and insight though you have helped me in a lot of my plays with the info you give on the games
    Why is LB not doing NBA this year?

lakerfan420

Quote Originally Posted by ssk13809 View Post
    Why is LB not doing NBA this year?
    because people blindly tail his bets... bet big, lose and blame that shit on him.. too many douche bags here blamming others for their own stupidity.

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Really what is the difference between a blind tail and a not blind tail? Either way they are playing someone else picks so what does it matter how someone justifies not being able to cap games? Just curious. BOL

chimp
    chimp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

i remember when LB had a 100x bet. i don't think everyone who tailed could afford to put 100x on a game

rockaflocka
    rockaflocka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3363

People blind tail all the time, to call them out after this game is ridiculous . Some things can't be capped (3 special teams TD's in the start of the 2nd), you just cant fully account for that stuff. If miami had won or the under had cashed this thread would not have been created. Congrats on your win

lakerfan420

Quote Originally Posted by Hammew View Post
    Really what is the difference between a blind tail and a not blind tail? Either way they are playing someone else picks so what does it matter how someone justifies not being able to cap games? Just curious. BOL
    Of course. There's only 2 picks but there's people here who just bet and know nothing about the 2 teams playing. They just think that because someone has big money on it they will do the same. If you can not cap games you should at least try to learn not just bet for the hell of it. Good luck to you as well

lakerfan420

Quote Originally Posted by rockaflocka View Post
    People blind tail all the time, to call them out after this game is ridiculous . Some things can't be capped (3 special teams TD's in the start of the 2nd), you just cant fully account for that stuff. If miami had won or the under had cashed this thread would not have been created. Congrats on your win
    I understand people blind tail all the time. I am not calling them out just after this game I created this thread for the future so that maybe blind betters will actually do work and research games before they bet. Instead of just taking peoples bets.

Thanks good luck to you this week buddy

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

Your post doesn't make any sense. You win a bet, so now you're going to get all preachy? ok, so I see rockaflocka made the same point.

But...

Why not be happy that people are "stupid" so that it causes easier lines for yourself?

Furthermore, most of what you read here is just talk. These people who "back up the truck" are betting $10 per game or maybe 100 betpoints. They have to talk big because talk is all they have. Your worried about people getting pissed because they lost all their betpoints on this game lol? Generally, the more people talk, the less they have. If people really are betting $500 on a game, they wouldn't use stupid terms like "bet the bank" ect.

lakerfan420

Quote Originally Posted by Bogart45 View Post
    Your post doesn't make any sense. You win a bet, so now you're going to get all preachy? ok, so I see rockaflocka made the same point.

But...

Why not be happy that people are "stupid" so that it causes easier lines for yourself?

Furthermore, most of what you read here is just talk. These people who "back up the truck" are betting $10 per game or maybe 100 betpoints. They have to talk big because talk is all they have. Your worried about people getting pissed because they lost all their betpoints on this game lol? Generally, the more people talk, the less they have. If people really are betting $500 on a game, they wouldn't use stupid terms like "bet the bank" ect.
    Not talking cause I won. Did not mention me winning today as part of my argument. I only mentioned it later. I wrote this because the same people complaining they lost I see in other threads tailing people on their bets. People need to be smarter about betting or else don't bet.

People really do lose a lot of money. You think everyone on this board just bets for points? In the end money is money wether it's a few dollars or few thousand. Point is to just be smart

I don't try to hope theres always stupid people out there so it's easier for me to win I try to talk sense into them and help them be smarter about their money.

How do you know that everything here is just talk. I highly doubt that everyone is sitting at home betting $10 a game and putting online that they bet 500$. Common man think before you start talking.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

it's funny how i accidentally clicked over instead of under and it cashed and i was so worried that i placed a 2nd bet on miami and got killed after over won.. lol

DARKERIDER
    f u suns!!! :DL
    DARKERIDER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lakersfan i wouldnt waste your time mate, lol @ people.. if i was backing up the truck i wouldnt be telling the world, and if i had a really solid tip i wouldnt be posting it on here either (love ya'll but not interested in losing or making other people money), li like to see peoples insights onto why there backing a team, i.e pats v fins, lots of good points for both teams, but at end of the day the stats told the story. Take the over, sit back and enjoy some Prime time ball.

DaddyWarBuck$
    DaddyWarBuck$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Great post, its unfortunate people bet blindly. It takes the whole purpose out of the hobby.
    Wait...Wait...Wait..Stop the Presses!! Hold the phone!!! and all those other corny ass "Coin Phrases"It takes the whole purpose out of the what?! Man you have have to be ******* kidding me, I would tail Snooky if she posted winning picks week after week...Blindly okay I see your point there, but takes the whole purpose out the hobby if you consider eating Lobster on a Wednesday a "hobby" and making sure the waiter delivers real butter not that substitute bullshit margarine they try to slide in there, then put me down for a New Zealand Lobster Tail and a Tequllia on the rocks with a Lime because the only reason I am in this "Hobby" is for making $.

Buck$

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

So what would you consider sports betting? A beneficial way to make a second income (for some their only income). Sports betting should be nothing other then a HOBBY. It shouldn't be something that people rely on to make money because at the end of the day we win some and lose some. Its sad that there are people all over this forum that rely on sports betting as an "easy way" to make money and that is by blindly tailing other people on here. If you don't know enough about the sport but some random guy on the internet says that Miami -1 is a LOCK, you'll still put money on it? Unforunately there are enough people who do that and even better pay people for picks. Bookies, Vegas, whoever it is at the end of the day do not care who the hell you are all they want is the MONEY.

Sports Betting = HOBBY not a "easy way to make money"

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

i dont tail no one but if i wanted to tail one guy it would be this guy LB is right way more than wrong. IMO gl.

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

When i see threads like " im going to empty my bankroll" and shit like that i automatically know to fade who the hell is stupid enough to empty their bankroll on 1 game.
    I agree with your point; however, the statement above seems to contradict the moral of your message. It's my opinion that blindly fading anyone is just as 'not smart'.

nj6
    nj6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2592

Hard for me to tail anybody, at the end of the day I am the one who placed the bet.

Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

most people here blindly tail a lot of cappers.
    Not true, and if they do - they do so selectively, not blindly.

NOT smart guys. make your own choices.
    Not true. If someone is actually blindly tailing a winning capper then they are smarter than most bettors since 98% of sports bettors are losers.

When i see threads like " im going to empty my bankroll" and shit like that i automatically know to fade
    Are you implying that fading is better than tailing?

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by Lockitup1x View Post

Are you implying that fading is better than tailing?
    Only if the pick is from anyone with the name B. Lang...

skilz4milz
    skilz4milz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I don't see how anyone gets off telling another man what they should be doing for money vs. a hobby. While only a few guys are able to do this for a living that doesn't mean that everyone is not in it to make money, from doing something that they love to do. So to me that is a moot point.

Imo the title of this thread should simply be "Don't b*tch when you tail someone and loose". Preaching to people not to blindly tail is like preacing to your teenage son not to have sex. Its going to happen, it's inevitable. What you can do is get the point accross (or at least try) on why capping your own games are more beneficial. And I know that's been done before. So maybe its time to take a new angle and express to those great cappers that do win and post their picks not to let the haters get to them and that they should consider the sources. You need to have or at least develope thick skin to post your plays on a forum. My point is your not going to change the way people do things so you might as well try to mitigate the fallout instead of trying to force them not to do it.

As far as blindly tailing someone. There is a thin line between that and just tailing them. I use a combo of capping my own games, using other people picks to reaffirm mine and sometimes blindly tailing. The two formers has gotten me as many losses as the latter (never once have I complained). Should I not be betting because I blindly tail sometimes? No maybe I shouldn't be betting because I loose and am not smart enough to figure out what I need to do to win (Hyperthetically speaking). At the end of the day it really comes down to how people choose to conduct themselves. I could care less on how people choose to get their picks if I didn't have to hear b*tching and people telling other people how to manage their business.
    Last edited by skilz4milz; 10-06-10 at 06:07 AM.

DaddyWarBuck$
    DaddyWarBuck$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by skilz4milz View Post
    I don't see how anyone gets off telling another man what they should be doing for money vs. a hobby. While only a few guys are able to do this for a living that doesn't mean that everyone is not in it to make money, from doing something that they love to do. So to me that is a moot point.

Imo the title of this thread should simply be "Don't b*tch when you tail someone and loose". Preaching to people not to blindly tail is like preacing to your teenage son not to have sex. Its going to happen, it's inevitable. What you can do is get the point accross (or at least try) on why capping your own games are more beneficial. And I know that's been done before. So maybe its time to take a new angle and express to those great cappers that do win and post their picks not to let the haters get to them and that they should consider the sources. You need to have or at least develope thick skin to post your plays on a forum. My point is your not going to change the way people do things so you might as well try to mitigate the fallout instead of trying to force them not to do it.

I formally concur

As far as blindly tailing someone. There is a thin line between that and just tailing them. I use a combo of capping my own games, using other people picks to reaffirm mine and sometimes blindly tailing. The two formers has gotten me as many losses as the latter (never once have I complained). Should I not be betting because I blindly tail sometimes? No maybe I shouldn't be betting because I loose and am not smart enough to figure out what I need to do to win (Hyperthetically speaking). At the end of the day it really comes down to how people choose to conduct themselves. I could care less on how people choose to get their picks if I didn't have to hear b*tching and people telling other people how to manage their business.
    And second that motion

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

I know most people here blindly tail a lot of cappers. NOT smart guys. make your own choices. Have you ever met the person your tailing? most likely the answer is no. Yet day after day loss after loss you still come back and follow. You should be using info people give you to make your own picks. I was originally on miami and the over... good thing i changed my mind from the trends and also comments a lot of handicappers posted before game time.

half of u guys probably got raped tonight. just looking at the popular threads I can tell a lot of people just jumped on the miami train cause everyone here was all about miami except for a select few.

be smart guys use this as an educational thread not as a betting tool. do your own research and make your own picks. good luck next week and i hope whoever lost today wins back their winnings this week!

if you can't make your own bet and log on day after day for bets to place... STOP betting!
    i am doing a bit of both - reading books and trying to figure out why people pick who they pick. however if the best cappers here disagree with me i'm gonna pass. unfortunately its tough to figure these people out - for me anyway. would you care to share any tips on capping? what's the most important advice you can give any1?

for people in my position i would say if some1 helps you then pass on a few points - its a cheap price to pay for years of experience.
    Last edited by subs; 10-06-10 at 10:48 PM.