djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

NFL Draft props....

8:00 AM4 /23 /08
    COLTS FIRST PICK WILL BE
    # Money Line
    15229 DEFENSIVE PLAYER +200
    15230 OFFENSIVE PLAYER -400

I know the colts like to draft offensive players in the 1st rd every year, theyre loaded with offensive players this year, Injury to Freeney last year will make them draft a defensive player in the 1st rd this year, what do you guys think?

UNIVERSITY WITH MORE DRAFED PLAYERS
    # Money Line
    15227 LSU -280
    15228 OHIO STATE +125

I think its a steal here, LSU have more talented players than Ohio St, I think the only one will get picked in the first few rds will be Vernon Gholston
    what do you guys think?

thegreatdiatchi
    thegreatdiatchi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's going to depend on who is available. They did lose one of their offensive linemen so they may try filling a spot there.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by thegreatdiatchi View Post
    I think it's going to depend on who is available. They did lose one of their offensive linemen so they may try filling a spot there.
    Yep, they lost G Jake Scott in free agency to the Titans. They really need to replace him in the draft.

Also, depending on WR Marvin Harrison's condition, maybe building depth at WR wouldn't be a bad idea. Marvin isn't getting any younger(He'll be 36 in August). We saw what a disaster it became when Marvin went down last year.

Also, remember the Colts don't have a first rounder this year, they sent it to San Francisco last year to get Tony Ugoh in the second round in last year's draft. So, their first pick will be #59 overall in the second round barring trading up/down.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Mike Pollak, C, Arizona State is the Colts only first day pick. As expected, the Colts go for Jake Scott's replacement. The suprise is that they pick a guy that played Center in College. Sneaky pick. Good pick, though, getting some depth behind Saturday at Center and yet not overlooking a guy that can be converted to Guard by offensive line matermind Howard Mudd.