Limey
    3-3 so far this season
    Limey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Week Four picking every game

As ever, I'm not betting every game, my bets are elsewhere. I'm picking every game for fun and trying to beat NY Post handicapper Hondo. However, the unfunny-one is beating me thus far, including going 12-4 last week to my terrible 7-9. Grrrrrrr.

Broncos +6.5 @ Titans
    Picking my least-favourite NFL uniforms over one of my favourites. Glad I'm not too hung up on fashion.

Ravens +2.5 @ Steelers
    Two good defenses, one good offense.

Bengals -3 @ Browns
    Bengals masters of winning close games, Browns becoming masters of losing 'em.

Lions +14.5 @ Packers
    This is where Hondo would make some neanderthal joke about 'fudge-packers' or something. I simply like the Lions chances here with that lovely half-point.

Panthers +13 @ Saints
    Carolina defense is for real and I have great friends in Raleigh.

Falcons -6.5 over 49ers
    Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, although that's safer than standing behind a gift horse where it can kick you.

Rams +2 over Seahawks
    Rams go 2-2. Can't believe I just wrote that but Seahawks 2-1 is all smoke and mirrors.

Bills +6 over Jets
    Odd pick but I have a peculiar feeling that the Bills will pull some big plays and fleaflickers out on Jets

Jaguars +7 over Colts
    I try to side with teams named after cats whenever possible. Colts haven't covered seven points in last five meetings, so here kitty kitty...

Raiders +3 over Texans
    I'm choosing to characterise the Texans as fancy-dan, pass-happy sissies who won't relish Oakland's mess of a baseball field.

Chargers -9 over Cardinals
    I asked a Cardinals fan how his team could be improved, since they look horrible and were very lucky to beat Oakland at home last week. His answer was curt. (Kurt, geddit??)

Eagles -5.5 over Redskins
    Andy Reid knows how Donovan likes his toast buttered, never mind what passes he likes to throw and what coverages and blitzes trouble him. Eagles will make McNabb's day horrible - but at least he'll get his toast how he likes it.

Giants -3.5 over Bears
    Bears eking wins on turnovers, a shaky foundation.

Dolphins +1 over Patriots
    On current evidence, Pats need around a 28-point halftime lead or the game is up.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice write up and good lucks with all plays.