qbettran
    just bet! someone gotta win!!
    qbettran's Avatar Become A Pro!

pats@dolfins?

are u kidding me?? easy pick for the pats? who in their right mind would pick mia. new english all the way

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Hard to argue with analysis like that

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

MIA rolls.

ssk13809
    ssk13809's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

I'll take Miami too

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

tons of houses on Miami, tons of moneys on Miami...what is that mean? New England is a bunch of trash? This is a pick game thoug!

surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

pats d is aweful, they are not the same team 5 years ago.

miami wins

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

wouldnt put free money on pats here. the says everything you need to know about this one

linewiz
    linewiz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by surffreak View Post
    pats d is aweful, they are not the same team 5 years ago.

miami wins
    Agreed. NE secondary is a mess. Pats have given up boatloads of points to lesser offenses than Miami's. Nothing historically or currently leans Pats' way. To me, Dolphins are one of the better plays on the board this week.

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I'll preface this with: The Pats usually struggle in Miami. But I do find it funny that people use the Pats D is horrible as the reason why the Dolphins will win. But completely overlook the fact that Miami has faced one decent offense and got lit up (Jets). In fact they actually gave up more points than the Pats defense did to that same team, and the Dolphins were at home, while NE was in NY. If the Jets can put up 31 points with relative ease on the Dolphins defense what makes you think the best offense in football can't put up 40+?

The Jets have Edwards and Keller in the passing game and the Dolphins secondary couldn't handle them. Now comes Moss, Welker, Edelman, Tate, Hernandez, Gronkowski and Crumpler. I think the Dolphins will score but not sure they can outscore the Pats unless the Pats 2nd half road woes continue.

I'm laying off the game but I think some folks might find themselves on the wrong end if they only focus on the Pats defense and ignore everything else.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

This must be another high scoring monday night futbal I think 2 equal team, I will go with the Pats who got better O and fast TE and WR. It the the same as Jets vs Miami last week.

MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady will not figure out the blitz, Miami will blitzing Brady all night long The Defense did great, but you sure didn't hear ESPN, NBC, ABC, CBS or Fox say anything good about them or even interview one of the Dolphins. Instead they interview Bret and listen to his crying about not winning! Oh yea, there isn't any bias by the networks for teams..- NOT - they want to talk about the JETS, COWBOYS and VIKINGS every night and their great dream to come true is to see a Jets vs Cowboys or Jets vs Vikings in the Superbowl! Pretty sad to see how the media has become so bias against team like Miami that pretty much handle the vikings but didn't get any credit for it afterwards.. Miami's Secondary Corners Are Excellent !!!Thanks to Big Tuna Draft
    This is going to be a good game.Not only do you have a divisional matchup, but you have the Patriots, who played the Buffalo Bills a lot closer than Head Coach Bill Belichick would've preferred, but you have the Dolphins, who already are down one game in the division.The Dolphins allowed the Jets to make too many plays last week while the Patriots didn't prepare adequately for C.J. Spiller.This game is another tough one to call because New England has a better-ranked offense, but their defense is ranked 27th in the league at the moment. Going to take Miami in another great Monday Night Football matchup Miami 30 Patriots 27

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

Just wondering.. Whos covering randy moss? I heard some crazy story that jason allen was going to stick him all game? Im sure this has to be BS, Anyone know whats miamis plan to contain moss.. I know he dosnt make all the diff in the world but considering miamis CB's. moss is due for 2 or 3 TD's in this game imo
    Last edited by EBDOGGN; 10-01-10 at 09:28 PM. Reason: typo

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    Just wondering.. Whos covering randy moss? I heard some crazy story that jason allen was going to stick him all game? Im sure this has to be BS, Anyone know whats miamis plan to contain moss.. I know he dosnt make all the diff in the world but considering miamis CB's. moss is due for 2 or 3 TD's in this game imo

I wouldn't mind seeing that. Touchdown Randy Moss!!!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

im liking the over in this game big time

makemerich
    makemerich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't see how Miami will win either but hope moss breaks a leg his my Fantasy opponent :X

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14233

Like the over and Miami

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over looks sweet here