GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I don't care what the line movement says...

Chargers are going to destroy the Cardinals.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Thread title points to sooner than later gambling bankrupcy. Just sayin'.

TheCommish
    TheCommish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

In this case, i think you are right.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Thread title points to sooner than later gambling bankrupcy. Just sayin'.
    This post points to sooner than later gambling bankruptcy.

I agree with OP. This line movement isn't meaningful, for this particular game. Moving around in the 8-9 range is not even worth talking about. Get back to me when it crosses a real number, like 7, 6, 5, 4, 3 or even 10. Numbers like 8,9, 2, 1 are dead numbers and meaningless as far as line movement discussion.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

What have the Chargers shown you thus far? I know Arizona is some shit this yeaar but still gotta take the points here.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    What have the Chargers shown you thus far? I know Arizona is some shit this yeaar but still gotta take the points here.
    Chargers are playing gutty football, they've just gotten caught in a couple tough spots @KC & @Seattle, maybe two of the toughest road venues in the NFL. Plus, both KC & Seattle brought their A+ games. Just bad luck for a Chargers team that is otherwise playing decent football. Have you watched these games at all?

What about the Cards? They have a lot of issues on offense from the instability @ QB to the injuries @ WR. They are lucky to be 2-1 after escaping with a victory over the Rams and handed a victory by the Raiders.

If you are looking at the Chargers being 1-2 and the Cards being 2-1, you can be easily fooled. At the end of the year, the Chargers will be in the 10-6 range and the Cards will be in the 6-10 range.

Bottom line, the Chargers play much better at home and the Cards are much worse on the road. The Chargers are playing good football despite their record, the Cards are playing bad football despite their record. People that really understand how to look under the hood and accurately assess the state of an NFL team will get this one right and people that just look at the superficial records or stats will get this one wrong.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Paying attention to lines is important, I'm not sure about this game.