Firefox14
    Firefox14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Tough Week to Pick

Is it me, or is this a very difficult week to pick? I may just lay low for this one. Thoughts?

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox14 View Post
    Is it me, or is this a very difficult week to pick? I may just lay low for this one. Thoughts?
    havent really paid that much attention yet. I will probably spend an hour or two friday to lay down my choices and go from there but I aint a pro, I mostly do it for fun, winning is just a bonus for me. I know nothing of how to cap games and dont feel like I have the time for it either.

Firefox14

At this point for me personally, I would relate to your statement whole-heartedly, but am trying to learn while it's a hobby.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

Wholeheartedly agree, week 4 is looking tough. Nothings really popping out to me yet

Firefox14

Too many divisional games in which cappers already have an upper hand.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

On tough weeks, I would do 10 point teasers.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

if it is been tough, bet LOW for all games, I think you will win more.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox14 View Post
    At this point for me personally, I would relate to your statement whole-heartedly, but am trying to learn while it's a hobby.
    of course you want to learn. I was just answering the question. What is it you want to learn? I know little although the more i read and the more the season plays out I will learn along the way. I dont know any other way, if you tail or pay for picks, then you wont learn unless you understand why they picked who they picked. So pretty much, everyone is on their own, and this forum sure does help spread info, thank allah for the internet.

ismax
    ismax's Avatar Become A Pro!

my locks of the week

this a week is a little harder to pick, but most weeks are,, thats why is betting.. ok,,, this week im putting money on >>>>Devner, i think they will loose, but only by 3,or 4. points,,,, my second pick,, is the colts,, (Peyton),, enough said,, colts should win by @ least ten points,,,