The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Indianapolis Colts, whether 2-2 or 3-1 will get an undefeated Kansas City Chief team

Looking ahead a bit, but what do you think when you ponder this for a second?

Colts (2-1) get Jacksonville this weekend while the Chiefs are on a bye at 3-0.

Thanks
    Last edited by The General; 09-28-10 at 03:45 PM.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it matter? what if the Colts win but not cover spread. R u gonna play teaser the Cotls?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

If KC can keep it close enough to utilize their running game, they've got a solid shot.

Meanwhile, the Jags getting 8 points at home looks like a solid play this week.

trevlyn1983
    trevlyn1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

Is it me or does it seem like the Colts D play better without Sanders ? Seems like the players step it up more without him.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    If KC can keep it close enough to utilize their running game, they've got a solid shot. Meanwhile, the Jags getting 8 points at home looks like a solid play this week.
    With Cassel at QB, I find it hard to believe KC can keep it close with the running game. If everything falls their way they might be within a TD at halftime, but for 4 quarters? Very doubtful. It will be interesting to see what the final spread is for this game given that KC is undefeated. The current line is -10, but I expect it to be higher than that when the overnight lines are released on Sunday night.

I also don't see how JAX will keep it within 8 points. With an atrocious secondary it could be over by halftime. The line can still be found at 7.5, buy the half point down to 7, and enjoy the win.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

You change the title of the thread to 3-1 Colts face undefeated KC. Colts will not to Jax that is an absolute fact.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

You change the title of the thread to 3-1 Colts face undefeated KC. Colts will not lose to Jax that is an absolute fact.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

It would be nice to see the Chiefs continue and win, show they are a real threat once again. It would be good for football. The Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos used to be must see teams when they played no matter whom they were playing or when. I just tossed that out there off my mind reminiscing some good old days in the NFL.

Speaking of Bob Sanders, he gets a rap for being so good, but he hasn't played enough for anyone to know how good he may or may not be.

As for Jacksonville, traditionally they play Indianapolis well and I expect the same this week.

Indianapolis is very vulnerable, especially if Peyton Manning is having a bad day. They can go as far as he takes them, though.

Weiss and Cassel may put on a great show in 2010 for Chief fans. I hope they do.