70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Keep taking New England Over until linesmakers make adjustments

I made a detailed thread before week 1 mentioning how bad this New England defense is going to be this year and that the over in their game had great value (it won easy). I was spot on, this defense is horrible and I haven't seen any sign of them potentially improving any time soon. They made Sanchez look like Namath, made Fitzpatrick look like Jim Kelly last week, and this upcoming week they are going to make Henne like look Marino. And with all the trouble they had stopping Lynch last week, Miami's running game should eat them up this week as well. And New England have a more dynamic offense this year than they have had in years now that they have a solid group of tight ends that fit into their offensive playbook for something other than blocking like in years past. New England's offense should have no problem putting up plenty of points on anyone.

I have taken the over in every New England game so far this year (all easy wins), and the linemakers continue to give New England totals in the mid 40's or lower. Keep taking the over in the Pats games until the linesmakers catch on that NE's defense isn't just underachieving or off to a slow start, this is just who they are this season, and just about every New England game is going be 50-70 points this season.

Miami/New England Over 45
    Last edited by 70kgman; 09-28-10 at 02:01 PM.

nyfinest23
    nyfinest23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

Agreed. Have been makeing good money on the over all year with them!

70kgman

Lets see if the linesmakers are dumb enough to give New England another total in the 40's next game. Hopefully.

70kgman

I posted this in September and stuck with it all season long. Currently 12-2 blindly taking NE over every week. Spot on.
    Last edited by 70kgman; 12-20-10 at 01:46 AM.