infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Packers beat themselves, Bears in trouble....

Yes, I'm a Packer's season ticket holder...however...

The Packers are clearly a better team than the Bears...that was a domination through and through IN Chicago on a national stage...only to be both raped by officials AND beaten by our own stupidity. I have no problems with feeling 100% confident of a solid victory if we have to play our starters against you in Green Bay in early January...however, it's about a W or L, and for that, we biffed it. Mike McCarthy has routinely lacked the "killer instinct"...and game after game I watch this Packer's team go up by 10-17 points, only to see them have 3 more possessions after that which always come up empty handed. He never puts teams away when he has the chance, and I feel as though I watch the same game on replay over and over. We dominate, play well, get up by 10-21, then buckle our seat belts because then our coaching staff is calling off the dogs and letting the other team stick around. It's a good win for the Bears, and while it pains me to say this, Congrats Bears fans...HOWEVER...
    Not only do I think it's obvious we have the better team, but I also think the Cutler project took an ugly turn last night. He threw a good 8 passes that were either caught by Packer defenders, or cradled in their arms only to be cold dropped. Including in the realm of 3 on the final drive!! He has a turnover problem that isn't going anywhere, and he has to harness that or the Bears are going nowhere. And that isn't just this year, but every year he is at the helm...he has to get that under control.
    Nonetheless, very tough loss to watch as a die-hard Packer fan. I congratulate you Bears fans, and I think it's good for the division with the Vikings choking on man meat to have a team to compete with. I still think Packers win, and I don't know of anyone in the NFL who would take the Bears team of personnel over the Packers. So I at least have that going for me...we'll "get em next time", I guess.
    Good game!
    Last edited by infamousbacardi; 09-28-10 at 07:10 AM.

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Green Bay sucks, the curse of The Favre will linger within your beloved franchise for the next century.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

All comes down to those yellow flags being thrown. 15 yards and you lose your turnovers.

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

The better team doesn't always win, that's why there is gambling...

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

I guess the question is, during a regular season game, would you rather be the better team, or the winning team? I think certainly at week 3, better team would suffice for me. Consolation in losing is never a good thing. Good game if you are not a fan of an NFC North team though, wow.

midoriwilleatyou
    midoriwilleatyou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers had way too many penalties and the devin hester punt return capped it off

orangeheaven
    orangeheaven's Avatar Become A Pro!

A better team will be 3-0 right now. Clearly the packers is not a better team, Packers is in trouble... Funny how you say Packers still win, game is over already Bears won. leave it at that.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by orangeheaven View Post
    A better team will be 3-0 right now. Clearly the packers is not a better team, Packers is in trouble... Funny how you say Packers still win, game is over already Bears won. leave it at that.
    Ignorance is bliss Orange. Keep dreaming buddy.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

bears will lose advantage in gbay

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

bears 0-3 they haven't won yet

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

The Packers will be ahead of the Bears in the standings before it's all over

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

As I saw it was true.