Facepunch
    Facepunch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant cap for 17 penalties.

Green Bay absolutely gave that game away on penalties, (a couple questionable).

We all knew A-Rod was going to have a great day passing (he did : 316yds )

The Bears D did a great job, but they still did not shut down the passing game, GB was walking down that field every time they had the ball.

Green Bay's defense totally gave that game away, not by giving up points, but with stupid penalties.

Hate to lose a pick like that. A loss is a loss, just like a win is a win, but when it feels like you still had the right side even after you lose, it sticks with you.

Definitely a letdown spot for Chicago next week against the giants ( might not lose, but the line may be inflated on the heels of the second Chicago game that they should not have won) , and I suspect GB will come back strong and beat the tar out of Detroit.

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Refs won that game ultimate home field advantage packers have to play more discipline football

Facepunch

When that interception was canceled out by roughing the passer, I think I lost a lot of respect for the game of football.

Facepunch

After Brady's injury it seems like the refs have been ultra vigilant in treating the quarterback like their daughters virginity.

Tom Brady may have inadvertently ruined football.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

definitely something they need to change

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

It was actually 18 penalties. The last kickoff was stopped because of an illegal forward pass. The Refs should be investigated, fined, stripped of their power, stripped of their clothes and paraded naked, beaten and bruised in the streets of Green Bay. Swallow your whistles you dumb fuks.

Facepunch

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It was actually 18 penalties. The last kickoff was stopped because of an illegal forward pass. The Refs should be investigated, fined, stripped of their power, stripped of their clothes and paraded naked, beaten and bruised in the streets of Green Bay. Swallow your whistles you dumb fuks.
    Correct you are sir.

I would just be happy if they changed the rule to something a little more reasonable.

Someguy123
    Someguy123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Yeah because it wasnt like chicago forced Green Bay to take any penalties. They didn't force any pass interference.

Sure a couple was stupid like hell, but it was hardly the refs fault.

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

Green Bay led the league in penalties in 2009, this is nothing new. I agree GB is the better team, but the refs called that game okay.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Looks like I will be able to easily cap penalties from here out on Green Bay. Dumbest bunch I have seen all year. Nelson creamed Cutler helmet to helmet contact on the interception, almost took his neck off.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

^ how else is he supposed to tackle Cutler? By looking at him hard or by using bad language? This is tackle football they are not playing the dozens or telling "yo mama" jokes.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Below the shoulders it is actually in the rule book. Get it, are you joking

Someguy123
    Someguy123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    ^ how else is he supposed to tackle Cutler? By looking at him hard or by using bad language? This is tackle football they are not playing the dozens or telling "yo mama" jokes.
    Yeah so because u had the packers side you want the refs to not call that? They have a rulebook im pretty sure they are gonna follow it.

You can think the rule is bad but you cant say it was a bad call by the ref. I think that penalty was much clearer than when Chicago got roughing the passer.