jeeves
    jeeves's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Ref's love Chi +3

Many helpful calls towards the end of this game...

...just saying

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

They are "sharp" that's why!

jeeves
    jeeves's Avatar Become A Pro!

17 penalties!!!!!!!!!

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

These penalties are rediculous...this game was over 2 ints ago but GB can't keep it in their pants...I hope CHI scores and ends it...GB doesn't deserve to win.

hitman2010
    hitman2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saluki09
    Saluki09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Sharps were on Chicago, sorry you missed out

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

its was great. refs owe me for sd yesterday

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

Quote Originally Posted by jeeves View Post

Many helpful calls towards the end of this game...

...just saying
    100% true, bet there wife was at window this morning with a winning ticket

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

huge amount of calls... but they were clean calls... replay showed each infraction..

REFS not fixing. refs even called that catch at the 1yd. Line... Packer DB just nicked his shirt..
    if the refs were really with Chicago, they would have tried to rule that a TD...

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've seen some pretty bad home cooking, both Sunday night and Monday night. That doesn't mean the fix is in. It's just home cooking. There was a drive Sunday night where the refs seemed determined that the Jets wouldn't get a TD. One penalty after another in the red zone. And the very same thing happened against the Packers last night. The point is that you can call holding on almost every play. So it looks like the correct call, but it can still be a selective call.

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a joke that was? Just shows how the NFL is rigged.

Someguy123
    Someguy123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I've seen some pretty bad home cooking, both Sunday night and Monday night. That doesn't mean the fix is in. It's just home cooking. There was a drive Sunday night where the refs seemed determined that the Jets wouldn't get a TD. One penalty after another in the red zone. And the very same thing happened against the Packers last night. The point is that you can call holding on almost every play. So it looks like the correct call, but it can still be a selective call.
    Well yeah but the holding calls wasn't what made this game for the bears and most holding calls are called when there is a chance for the player to sack the QB. Packers got forced to make the pass interference which was key for Chicago to win the game.

I also want to say that the luxury you guys have with referees in all sports are hard to come by. They are good, they are really good.

I live in Europe and there are often calls that determine games that are bad. That's one of the reasons why I love the American sports and I spend quite some money to be able and watch the games from all the American sports.

Her Zika
    Her Zika's Avatar Become A Pro!

win win win

RetardStrength
    RetardStrength's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6729

Add to the refs the Packers gun in holster, pulled trigger, shot in the foot throughout that game... Glad I played da bears, but damn that game was still a rollercoaster ride...