AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

A da barber's monday night kickoff

Chicago +3

Okay. I am trying to go above .500 tonight while my Yankees try to get back into first place. I know I am about to catch a lot of slack for that but I am a homer.

First let's start with this being a divisional game between rivals. This game is early in the season but it can be of significant importance down the stretch as far as winning the division. GB is the favorite to win this division but no one, including the experts expected Chicago to be 2-0. Me either. But they are. Martz always excels when he has a strong armed QB. Welcome in Jay Cutler (5 TD 1 Int). It seems if the match between coordinator and QB is coming together. Aaron Rodgers is Aaron Rodgers but he is still behind a below average line with a below average running game. That spells trouble for GB with the number 1 rushing defense in the league waiting at home. You can run on Green Bay and yes, Chicago can run. Mostly it has been via long handoffs to Forte who is a bruiser who can run with the best of them in the open field(if they can keep up). Check the first two games. I am pretty sure Aaron Rodgers will get the opportunity to pick apart the Bears secondary but they are no slouches at secondary. The Bears do have some playmakers back there who can make 1 or 2 big plays for their defense. And with Peppers and a healthy Urlacher applying pressure up the middle and on the outside I wouldn't be suprised if those playmakers don't make a big play in the secondary. Chicago has shown that they can adjust to the blitz which is Martz's specialty(hot routes and those long handoffs to Forte). I expect Rodgers to move his offense because he has a stud in Finley and Jennings. That is what the trio do. But it doesn't help Green Bay that they are suffering through some serious injuries on Monday night. And let us not forget that Chicago has an advantage on special teams.

With that said, I am going with DA BEARS at home with the points and a splash on the money line. And I think the public has had it's share of picking a couple of winners this weekend but not tonight(82% on Green Bay).

Chicago +3 3.5 Units

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I just read that guy's, who can't speak english, thread. Dude is incredible so far. He has picked like 9 in a row with CFL, NFL, and College. He picked a team for tonight. I did my due dilligence. I don't know what he does. But you need to read his thread. It is pure entertainment. He cracks me up. If you don't wanna lose 100% or something is his thread. It is on the front page of the NFL handicapping page. Please read! It is a must.