hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

2nd half packer at bears

Bears have covered the covered the 2nd half against the lions. The bears than covered the game, first half and 2nd half spreads against the cowboys. Bears have covred 3 straight halves. The packers covered the game and the first half spreads against the eagles in week 1. The eagles did cover the 2nd half spread of that game. The packers in week 2 did cover the game and 2nd half spread against the bills. The bills did cover the first half of the spread.

betting strategy

Since the bears have covered the spread of 3 straight halves, I really like the packers -1.5 1st half. I am goin to wager 220 to win 200. If for any reason, I lose the first half (bears winning at halftime), I would drop 1100 to win 1000 on the packers in the 2nd half. Probability is good that the packers are goin to cover either the first half spread or the 2nd half spread or maybe both. IF the first half wager hits, I would leave the 2nd half alone.

What are your thoughts on doin something like this.

hoop guru

Looks like packers are goin to do it in the first half. bears backers do not take the bears in the 2nd half. Packers will cover the 2nd half too.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

I don't think the Bears can stop this offense. They've been on the field a long time in the 1st half and I think Rodgers is going to keep picking them apart in the 2nd half. I'm taking the Packer's no matter what the line is in the 2nd half.

Cutler will probably turn the ball over a few more times as well.

lakerfan420
    lakerfan420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't think the Bears can stop this offense. They've been on the field a long time in the 1st half and I think Rodgers is going to keep picking them apart in the 2nd half. I'm taking the Packer's no matter what the line is in the 2nd half. Cutler will probably turn the ball over a few more times as well.
    agreed mac... just made a thread and im taking the packers plus the points..

hoop guru

I was right about the packers covering one half (1st half) of this game. I did take packers -1 in the first half. I did not do anyting in the 2nd half of this game. I would have taken the packers in the 2nd half if the bears were winning at the half (bears winning by a td at halftime). But since I won on the packers in the first half, I stayed away from the 2nd half. FOr all those packer backers, you should have wagered on the first half and not the whole game. The whole game was a toss up. WIth the bears covering the 2nd half of this game, the bears are now a perfect 3-0 ats in the 2nd half of games. Most likely I would start goin against the bears in the 2nd half of games starting possibly this weekend.
    Last edited by hoop guru; 09-28-10 at 01:11 AM.