I am going to start posting all of my game picks on this site. My buddy talked about this site to me last week and I started posting last week a little bit and after this weekend 7-3 I feel that it is only fair to start posting the winners here to you guys and gals. I went 7-5 on college too. If you look back under the Panther/Cincy threads you will see I picked the easiest pick of the year so far with Cinci covering the 3.5 point spread yesturday. I think I even called it to be a 14 point win too. I already posted my thoughts on the Packers game tonight under the bears/packers thread but I will give you my pick here for tonight. I like the Packers laying the points, Cutler is just too unpredictable, Farve mentality without the talent is not a good combination in the NFL. All you have to do is look back to week one when the Lions beat the Bears for all intense purposes. People we are talkin about the LIONS!!! I have the Packers right now in my top three teams in the NFL after week 2 and the Bears barely in the top 15. Should be a good game though. Remember this is a game for the Packers to show people on National TV who they really are. If there are any doubters about how good Aaron Rodgers and the Packers defense is there wont be after tonight. Bet the Packers as high as 4 and sit back and enjoy this victory. I would also make a small play on the over at 46. Really like the side better in this game though, weather might have a factor on the amount of points but Monday night usually produces alot of points. Final score GB 27 Chi 20