TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

TodaysLocks **New Teaser Formula**

Okay I have been baffled with my NFL picks the last two weeks. My system which had a 65% hit rate started 4-7.

What makes things even crazier is college football is chugging along. I am 21-7 on the year ATS and banking.

I dug deep yesterday and realized my NFL system just wasn't gonna cut it this year. I think I may have actually tweaked it TOO much. So I went back to the drawing board and decided to develop a teaser NFL system.

Whenever my system gives me a game with a high enough % to play, I will tease 6 points to make the % that much stronger. Then I looked at the over-under and whatever way the system told me to play I would buy 6 points that way. I figured this could be the breakthrough to bring me back in the NFL so I can succeed in college and pro.

I actually used a jon piston teaser as my test but went against it.

My system last night said 49ers +5 had a 55% chance to hit. Normally I'd play it. However I bought 6 points which increased my system odds to 74% at +11.

My system said the game had a 59% shot to go over mainly because the last 5gms in SF between these teams went over. So I used 6 points to bring the total to 37.5. This made my odds of hitting about 71%.

Because of these system odds I made a big play and of course won big.

From now on for those tailing, unless a game is over 67% in my system, I'm going to tease it to get the % I need to make a play.

I think you'll be happy with the results and will hopefully = my college success!
    Last edited by TodaysLocks; 09-21-10 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Sp?

TodaysLocks

Thought I might see a bit more interest. Are teasers not very popular here?

Mirrapro
    Mirrapro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

I am interested in seeing your picks. Especially if they are high percentage odds as you say.

TodaysLocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrapro View Post
    I am interested in seeing your picks. Especially if they are high percentage odds as you say.
    My system gives me a %. If it's high enough I play it. If not I back off.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Love teasers so Im interested in this thread.

BigMattM
    BigMattM's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish you good luck with it.

BigMattM
    BigMattM's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like them as well.

TodaysLocks

Like jets +1.5. Jets have a 58% chance to cover in my system. But tease it to 7.5 and cross that key number and my system gives them 76% chance to cover.

Bartmeister
    Bartmeister's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Jets this weekend too. GL

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks View Post
    Like jets +1.5. Jets have a 58% chance to cover in my system. But tease it to 7.5 and cross that key number and my system gives them 76% chance to cover.
    Was thinking Jets with the Colts personally this week with the Vikings as a possible interchangeable team. Who do you have at your highest % to pair with the Jets in the system?

Mirrapro
    Mirrapro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Saints game hurt me last night. Play calling when they were on the 1 yard line upset me. I may take a couple of your picks and hope for the best. *fingers crossed* Good luck.

TodaysLocks

I'll let you guys know when I make my picks. I won't tease you too much. Ha!