Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

No sides just throw your money on this prop.....

Over 4 sacks tonight. It's gonna get rough and Niners might contribute with atleast one. Putting my lunch money down on this one. odds are up for 4 and 3 1/2.....I'll take the -110 on the 4 though. Don't over think this, rookie lineman in a big game little butterflies will lead to a few too many miscues. You can buy me pizza later

Dex17
    Dex17's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just took the over on this. Alex Smith will get sacked 2 or 3 times just in the 4th quarter trying to come back.

Ninersnut

You got the right idea. Vernon aint staying in to block this game. He will be the focus of this game as Saints tend to give up production to TE's. Not sold on the over but look for the Niners to be heavy on pressure as they know they don't have the talent in the secondary to give Brees more than 4 seconds. You take that info with the fact that Smith will get caught holding onto the ball and you have to like them chances.

Ninersnut

Bump...enjoy the game people don't go over your head. I see alot of people stressed about a shitty day yesterday. Get that money! Niners are an unpredictable team. Sing might suit up and bicycle kick brees in the throat who knows negro be crazy. BOL everyone!